What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

tazzmission

Banned
Considering the preorder skin packs will run you $3 each, $1 for zombie mode is still a better deal and in no way makes one a "sucka."

still is crappy though. i mean it comes with the first bn pack so even for 80 points i think its really kind of greedy to do that for those who dont by the bn skins

Mark G

Noob
I already did the MET transitions online. I just need someone with an ipad or ipod to go into the injustice ios and admire the card for me so he can be unlocked on my PS3.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
How the hell do I even access it? Its not listed in my battles or in Star Labs or as a match option. The hell is this?

Sledge Hammer!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing...
And because none of this was made in any way clear, I wonder how many people will purchase zombie mode even after having already downloaded the Blackest Night skin sets, and just not realised about the zombie mode option already added and able to be activated in their settings page?

And how many others will buy it (needlessly, or not) and still not know what to do or how it works, and just get frustrated by the whole deal, or think they have been ripped off somehow?

A little more effort at clarity in regards to this kind of stuff from NetherRealm might be nice. You know, just for a change...

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I bought Zombie mode, but I don't know where to go to access it. It's not in costume select or my settings. I already cleared my cache. Deleted the title update. I did everything the youtube video said do. Am I missing something?

Tim Static

Adminerator
I bought Zombie mode, but I don't know where to go to access it. It's not in costume select or my settings. I already cleared my cache. Deleted the title update. I did everything the youtube video said do. Am I missing something?
You activate it in game settings.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
You activate it in game settings.
It's not in my settings. Injustice Game just tweeted me after I asked them how to activate it. They said deleted from my hard drive then go to account settings, and redownload it from my download history. It's not working for me. I'm seeing a lot of people on youtube saying the same thing. I followed the directions to the T. I'm assuming it's a bug, but either way it's not cool.

Tim Static

Adminerator
It's not in my settings. Injustice Game just tweeted me after I asked them how to activate it. They said deleted from my hard drive then go to account settings, and redownload it from my download history. It's not working for me. I'm seeing a lot of people on youtube saying the same thing. I followed the directions to the T. I'm assuming it's a bug, but either way it's not cool.
weird. Ive never had a problem with it since i got it. :/

wtrz

Part-time Green Lantern
Like a crapton of other people, I purchased the zombie mode on XBL for 80MP. Now, I've tried everything I could find on the internet (including the Injustice Facebook page) and no luck. Can someone please help me?
Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere that this is how to fix it

Follow Steps

1. Go to Storage on xbox 360 Delete Zombie Mode And Injustice Title Update

2. launch Injustice Game. Download the Update make sure WBID is linked

3. Exit Game go to account & redownload Zombie Mode DLC

4. Go to GameSettings And turn zombie mode on.

wtrz

Part-time Green Lantern
Would it help if I bought the first Blackest Night pack? Cause I think it has Zombie mode in it...

EDIT: Just bought that pack... and Zombie Mode is working! I'd suggest scrapping up a couple bucks and just buy that set.

Had to delete the game to update it and lost my regime nightwing and insurgency batman witch were lvl 25 and everything else is gone but want my batman and nightwing back since I payed for them so is there anyway to get them back?