What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

THIS IS ALL THE THREADS MADE SO FAR ASKING ABOUT DLC, iOS SKINS UNLOCKING ISSUES, PROBLEMS, ETC ETC. DO NO MAKE NEW THREADS ABOUT THESE KIND OF PROBLEMS BUT ASK THEM IN THIS THREAD! WE DON'T NEED 41654896418546854685 THREADS ABOUT THE SAME THING. THANKS! -TYM STAFF

I just beat the bonus challenge and no new GL 52 alt unlock for console I also logged in once and no WW portrait for console either what gives?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I just beat the bonus challenge and no new GL 52 alt unlock for console I also logged in once and no WW portrait for console either what gives?
hmm i got New 52 GL for winning a bonus challenge but i also didnt get the WW portrait for logging in

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
When you have the final game, it allows you to log into your WBID on the console version.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Okay, how did you guys get the Knightfall Bane costume? I already rated the game and I got nothing.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Sometimes the game takes a while to update, I ran though the bonus rounds and checked immediately to see if I had unlocked n52 Green Lantern and had nothing, then I messed around and played a bit more and later I checked back and it had unlocked.

The unlock screen takes a while to update, my one for rating didn't appear for a while either, trying logging in and out again or closing the app and starting again. Or don't.

All I know is I had the same problem and it fixed itself.

I'm having trouble unlocking knight fall bane. I'll admit I skipped the option they gave me to rate the game ( which is how you unlock it on the IOS) but then I manually came and rated it myself. It still won't unlock. I've tried login in and out and I rated the game another time but still nothing. I'll also admit that I won't even be touching bane but my OCD says that I need all Alts LOL. I haven't seen any threads about this and other people have this problem also.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If you've not done much in the game, I'd recommend reinstalling and trying to rate it again when it gives you the notification.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
When do you give you the option to rate the game? and how do you get the skins in the full game? code or something?

When do you give you the option to rate the game? and how do you get the skins in the full game? code or something?
I'm assuming they give you an options to sign in to your WBID account on the console. in the beginning after your first battle a pop up comes up asking you to rate the game, there was an option to skip it so I did

I didn't rate the first time either. If you have another iOS device, I have a way you can work around it. This is what I tried, which worked fine

Log out of my WBID on my iPhone which is what I play on normally
Download the game on a different apple device. (I used my girlfriends iPad. I don't know if you need to use an AppleID OTHER than your own. I used my girlfriends. I don't know if this matters.)
Before playing on my girlfriends iPad, I logged into my WBID.
Played through the first battle (after tutorial battle) and rated
Went back to WBID screen to look at unlocks (still on iPad). Wasn't there.
Logged out of WBID again and then relogged in and checked. All my stuff I unlocked on my phone and now Knightfall Bane was there.