What's new

Tech Dirty Venom - The Bane tech discussion

Actually, it's really easy to do with the pause for the super intro. This will forever work on people who don't know though lol

You can actually wake up command grab in the Bane mirror lol

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Actually, it's really easy to do with the pause for the super intro. This will forever work on people who don't know though lol
And you wondered why I was keeping it hush hush lol. And honestly I don't prefer to do this kind of thing unless I know the opponent doesn't. I prefer to do the b.23 cancels and the f.2d into db.2 for oki, with a b.1 throw on block or b.1 d.b.1 on hit to mix things up a little.

Why the fuck do we have to have the shittiest super EVER? How the fuck can it get stuffed by a special with no armor? It's stupid. It straight whiffs and get stuffed by double punch, charge, and command grab.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Why the fuck do we have to have the shittiest super EVER? How the fuck can it get stuffed by a special with no armor? It's stupid
Because in trade off, we stuff everyone elses super by a special with armor that isn't used by using our trait. I've pissed off so many grundies trying to super me just for me to level 3 venom uppercut them and lolz as their super automatically ends.

Because in trade off, we stuff everyone elses super by a special with armor that isn't used by using our trait. I've pissed off so many grundies trying to super me just for me to level 3 venom uppercut them and lolz as their super automatically ends.
True. I instantly smile when Grundy super's against me lol

The timing is fast though. Obviously it's easy in practice mode when you're just waiting for it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
True. I instantly smile when Grundy super's against me lol

The timing is fast though. Obviously it's easy in practice mode when you're just waiting for it.
Yeah no kidding. Most people instinctively try to jump. I laugh at them... until I improperly time the cancel. Then I kinda die on the inside.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Overhead xx Charge into Super reset is probably the only real tech to come on the forums these days. Good find fellas.

Bane's all about the resets.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
duno if its been said before but, ending a round wih venom upper vs a cornered opponent will leave you right next to them for the next round.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Such negativity. Smh.
Nah, it's just seeing so many people point out obvious things like it's new is mind boggling. Maybe I am overestimating the amount of newer to experienced fighting game players. Or maybe it is a Mortal Kombat thing.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's more like when we are all on here, we put it out there. Even if its old, if people didn't know then now they do.

Not that it will ever be useful, but you can cancel D2 into the Body Press.
Solid follow up for when you catch someone jumping in with your missed input venom upper resulting in d2. Do you have to actually "cancel" into it or hit the d2 and wait a bit to catch them with body press? I feel like I've done it before and you have to wait a bit, but I could be wrong.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
Solid follow up for when you catch someone jumping in with your missed input venom upper resulting in d2. Do you have to actually "cancel" into it or hit the d2 and wait a bit to catch them with body press? I feel like I've done it before and you have to wait a bit, but I could be wrong.
I input the Body Press as the uppercut animation is active.

A well timed B1 on a teleport wake up results in the other player "teleporting" right in front of you facing the opposite direction. You can follow the B1 with any special. I imagine it's going to mess with their inputs at first for sure since they aren't where they think they are going to be. You could possibly full combo here if you want to do a standing 1 string.

The good thing is that a b1 stuffs all of Ares' other wake ups. I believe the same is true for Shazam. So it doesn't matter what they do on wake up. You can hit a b1 and then use the advantage for a command grab. I believe the timing is going to be the same no matter what they do.

You aren't actually linking the B1 and command grab. There is a delay there, so if you see them back dash you don't have to whiff your special.

flet

Noob
guys what do u think about b23,b23 into super, is seems be preety hard to wake up before super, just do super when they still in fly by b23, but do it without link.

A well timed B1 on a teleport wake up results in the other player "teleporting" right in front of you facing the opposite direction. You can follow the B1 with any special. I imagine it's going to mess with their inputs at first for sure since they aren't where they think they are going to be. You could possibly full combo here if you want to do a standing 1 string.

The good thing is that a b1 stuffs all of Ares' other wake ups. I believe the same is true for Shazam. So it doesn't matter what they do on wake up. You can hit a b1 and then use the advantage for a command grab. I believe the timing is going to be the same no matter what they do.

You aren't actually linking the B1 and command grab. There is a delay there, so if you see them back dash you don't have to whiff your special.
I successfully used this tactic against an Ares in ranked. I lost the first after missing my super off a B23 and then getting supered. The second time, he actually too my entire life bar before I could do anything. I was able to completely shut him down on wake up after that and dominated him.

I think they'll stop teleporting completely after a couple of these.