What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Has anyone played around with the idea of after conditioning with 112 (on block) a few times, to then mix it up with 11 112 (or even 11 11 112) since they will be blocking high waiting for the 2. Good for pressure, meter build, chip (tiny bit but still). thoughts?

Kekoa

Noob
Has anyone played around with the idea of after conditioning with 112 (on block) a few times, to then mix it up with 11 112 (or even 11 11 112) since they will be blocking high waiting for the 2. Good for pressure, meter build, chip (tiny bit but still). thoughts?
I've had success with 11 into B123. Breaks armor if they try to armor through the gap in 112. I gotta try the 11,11 though. 11 also jails after a 112 in the corner, they can't duck it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.

Just looking at my old Borg vids I miss the old nova blast sound and is it me or was Borg faster? Like the nova they are fast...

Kekoa

Noob
this is all ive ever seen from it

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might
I literally tried everything I could possibly think of when the new patch came out but I haven't found anything other than the pre-patch setups in this video. I TRIED EVERYTHING. @just_2swift let me know if you find anything!

It is way easier to convert off of these setups now since Roomba recovery is better! And you get some fun combos off of B12 Roomba w/TA.

just_2swift

I literally tried everything I could possibly think of when the new patch came out but I haven't found anything other than the pre-patch setups in this video. I TRIED EVERYTHING. @just_2swift let me know if you find anything!

It is way easier to convert off of these setups now since Roomba recovery is better! And you get some fun combos off of B12 Roomba w/TA.
Yes is see now. I'll look at it again

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I messaged boiled walnut. He will post a vid sometime soon regarding comboing off the command grab with trait. I'll link the vid when it goes up
Pretty sure it's cause they hit in the same frame. You'll find things like this with mistimed Dexstarr shots from Atrocitus sometimes, particularly with punch float (Which kind of fucks him more than anything because they just block it and it's unsafe)

Thats a reset, but its a mid. Try put them on auto block. I think it combos if you do not MB nova blast tho. Does the same thing with TA as well.
Yeah its def the same thing. Happens midscreen too if you manage to hit nb at the same frame as the roomba hits. Like for example they are almost full screen, you place roomba, you launched them from full screen with a far TA and IAFB so it combos then upon landing do a NB (if the roomba is there and hits on the same frame itll reset the projectile combos)

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
It's a mechanic to stop unblockable Overhead/Low setups is it not?

I could be totally wrong but I thought that was the reason.

D

Deleted member 58466

Anyone else getting 113 xx b3 bounce cancel instead of db2? Maybe it's a PC glitch or my controller, but I made sure my finger was not on the MB button. The button log also did not show me pressing the MB button. BTW, this is as the end of a combo.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Kind of off topic but I used to use this restand thing you guys are talking about with Brainiac's trait and the unblockable(overhead now) skull in Gorilla City. Was hard to pull off but it was nasty.

Hey guys, idk if im trippin but I was in the lab testing NB dash cancels from strings.

Though he is still slightly negative on all dash cancels (usually down to -1 or -2) at the fastest possible dash cancel execution, it seems like doing anystring into db1 NB (upward NB) is slightly faster for some reason. I did jump tests and poke tests.

just_2swift

Hey guys, idk if im trippin but I was in the lab testing NB dash cancels from strings.

Though he is still slightly negative on all dash cancels (usually down to -1 or -2) at the fastest possible dash cancel execution, it seems like doing anystring into db1 NB (upward NB) is slightly faster for some reason. I did jump tests and poke tests.

S3 xx db1 cancel is +1 I believe