What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

I have to practice staggering 11. It starts high so I hate being poked out of stuff. I wish like MK if you blocked a high (blocking low) it would still jail into the rest of the string

Kekoa

Noob
New EASY reset! Just a S1 into a S2~MBPF for the overhead reset. He had a reset similar to this pre patch but it was only done off of a mid starter B12 and it was very inconsistent. Now it is off of his low starter B231 and much more consistent. If your opponent blocks, you're neutral.

You can do this many different ways using S1 or D1 into S2, S3, or 11. But I found the S1 into S2 option to be the most consistent. Let me know what you think. @just_2swift @iAteUrLife @Protagonist_1

New EASY reset! Just a S1 into a S2~MBPF for the overhead reset. He had a reset similar to this pre patch but it was only done off of a mid starter B12 and it was very inconsistent. Now it is off of his low starter B231 and much more consistent. If your opponent blocks, you're neutral.

You can do this many different ways using S1 or D1 into S2, S3, or 11. But I found the S1 into S2 option to be the most consistent. Let me know what you think. @just_2swift @iAteUrLife @Protagonist_1

The way iv been getting the reset is the s1 d1 mbpf not hard to time

Your corner into interactable block strings r the shhhiizzz btw lol

Are you getting it pretty consistently now?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Well due to the fast start up of the roomba the way i used to get the reset consistently doesn't work any more lol. I was doing B12 (back roomba) s1 d1x mbpf but now the opponent ends up behind me some how. Ill have to try this one instead. For some reason the b231 string messes me up lol. Probably just sloppy inputs tho haha