What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
I played one last night. TA gets reflected but it takes so long to get to her the shield disappears a lot of the time. Id just do both Nova blast and TA to get rid of it and it seemed to work pretty well. The biggest obstacle with her imo is the no special moves hex

She can also reflect TA, which will deflect along the ground.
Yeah I found that crazy. But u can nb it first. This my is going to be more about blockstrings and getting in. I also believe at a certain height it can go over and hit her head if she’s standing

@imblackjames

The MB TA tech and MB trait tech works with IAFB from full screen as well. If you do IAFB fast enough and follow with MBF3, it does more damage on hit. Doesn't work with ground NB because there's more recovery

Also works with Fate's MB orb as well (I've been using fate recently, but I'm ass with him lol)

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Is the Block Advantage listed in game for Cyborg's trait correct? I've tried going into Training Mode and having the computer do a reversal to see if I can have enough advantage to interrupt the reversal, but it never seems to work despite the frame advantage seeming to be in my favor. It could just be me messing up my timing, but it seems like the actual block advantage is way less than the number in the move list.

da800don

Noob
Is the Block Advantage listed in game for Cyborg's trait correct? I've tried going into Training Mode and having the computer do a reversal to see if I can have enough advantage to interrupt the reversal, but it never seems to work despite the frame advantage seeming to be in my favor. It could just be me messing up my timing, but it seems like the actual block advantage is way less than the number in the move list.
It probably is. smh

Just saw the video! This is going to be amazing. Cyborg is def turning into my main since cheetah isn't getting anymore love. I played super (the youtuber) and titled his video best cyborg hes played (i def dont think im great lol) but my iafb on both sides are on point now. Can't wait for @Kekoy to bless us with his new tech and block strings. I use them all when i can remember. Techroll backdash is the only thing that kills my pressure

It seems to be harder to control which side you end up on after the 113 close grapple setups in the corner, i know it used to easier to do but i find it harder in the new patch. Am i just too much of a noob with cyborg or did they adjust it? BTW the setup im talking about was expertly explained by K&M in this vid:

It seems to be harder to control which side you end up on after the 113 close grapple setups in the corner, i know it used to easier to do but i find it harder in the new patch. Am i just too much of a noob with cyborg or did they adjust it? BTW the setup im talking about was expertly explained by K&M in this vid:
Haven't tried after patch but it works for me all the time. Just depends on how many 11s you do before the 113