What's new

Cyborg General Discussion Thread

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I have confirmed that 113 nb dash cancel is the safest string on block. Even though b231 is plus 5, it is actually the most unsafe as a nb dash cancel on block. And b213 is in between the two strings in terms of safety.

Just FYI for you peeps

I have confirmed that 113 nb dash cancel is the safest string on block. Even though b231 is plus 5, it is actually the most unsafe as a nb dash cancel on block. And b213 is in between the two strings in terms of safety.

Just FYI for you peeps
Nice, how did you test this? And could you test Standing 3 into NB? In injustice 1, Standing 3 cancel and 113 were +1 if I remember, but they are nerfed in this game.

@pretty flocko Thanks for the advice in the stream chat. I watched a few of your games, and Kinetic balding's games on HTH, definitely need to be using 112, b231, and standing 3 to pressure.

Also, both you guys zoning game is crisp. I tend to drop inputs when doing NB and TA, something I need to clean up on.

Played at my local and went 2-2, but still felt awful though. I'm starting to realize my levels up yomi are rather linear compared to most of my local scene, something that I hope to improve on later in the week. Also my execution is still laking, as well as my ability to close out rounds.

Losing stings like hell, just gotta watch the footage and see what I could do differently.

I feel if I can just IAFB from ducking under projectiles consistently and reversal situations (EX. ducking an Omega beam then IAFB afterward) I'd would be so much better as a player. Can't seem to do it consistently in game

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter

Just FYI for you peeps
Could you expand on that? I thought the opponent could poke out after the 11.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
You want to do it in a combo cyborgs dash is not like kanos-cutthroat-variation-discussion-thread.50154 from mkx it's too slow. So to have adventagous frames at the end of a midscreen or corner combo end in 113 nbrc into to f3/ b231/or backdash it's not block pressure It's being at an advantage

Last edited:

Lanqu

Noob
I wish I was, flat broke at the moment lol. Though if your going to rep Cyborg, props man. Hope you do well at the tournament! #Cybrotherhood
Guys I want to do IAFB as well, can hitbox or stick help with that?
Can anybody let me know if it worth buying to improve my input?

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Guys I want to do IAFB as well, can hitbox or stick help with that?
Can anybody let me know if it worth buying to improve my input?
I bought a stick I don't use it though I don't like using the analog lollipop thing so I feel I wasted my money, however I bought a razor wildcat and the dpad is very similar to the ps4 and I do find my iafbs pretty low to the ground.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

hitbox would be better but it would take time getting used to and your gf or wife will think your're a nerd. the wild cat has the ability to have the paddles on the back of the controller and I mapped 1 to it and all I do is use the d pad and the paddle on the back so you think less and have a better reaction on read about some of your inputs the structure of the controller is better than the xbox imo but overall its user pref ill post a clip on how low I'm hitting these iafbs [ Warning you need to constantly update the controller with firmware all in the instructions to avoid lag]. skip to:38secs