What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg Block infinite video

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I'd be impressed if someone can actually get them low every time without error.

Maybe someone with a hitbox

RoGE

Noob
It doesn't matter how hard it is to pull off, it's still an issue because it IS possible to pull off. People thought the BB hood infinite in Vampire Savior wasn't practical because it consisted of several one-frame links however a player named "Sako" was able to consistently pull it off in matches. Shoot, even something like Reptiles jab loop in umk3 was considered impractical but now you see many people pull it off like nothing.

All it takes is time and practice.

I can hit nightwing ducking hitbox on the left side 3-4 shots consistently so I do see somebody mastering it in the games life span. To many new niggas riding the Cy bandwagon.

Dann

Noob
i use to main kabal in mk9 and what i discovered instant air fire balls are stupid. im dissapointed that they made it to this game. I like that deathstroke can shoot you out of the air but you can't combo off them. using guns in the ground is equally as effective as shooting them in the air. idk if people realize but seeing a character jump, shoot projectile and repeat looks retarded. i hope they nerf it so it is like deathstroke's instant air guns. honestly i hope they take out instant air fireballs that combo or can be done repeatedly from this game an any other game they make in the future.

SeanEXE

"Normalized"
i use to main kabal in mk9 and what i discovered instant air fire balls are stupid. im dissapointed that they made it to this game. I like that deathstroke can shoot you out of the air but you can't combo off them. using guns in the ground is equally as effective as shooting them in the air. idk if people realize but seeing a character jump, shoot projectile and repeat looks retarded. i hope they nerf it so it is like deathstroke's instant air guns. honestly i hope they take out instant air fireballs that combo or can be done repeatedly from this game an any other game they make in the future.
I get what your saying but wouldn't that be a little boring? Part of the fun of fighting games is execution and finding out new tech. I don't think Cyborg's IAFB should be taken out. It just needs to be fixed.

Tyram

Noob
seems like an appropriate place

Awesome video.

IMO I think we should consintrate on hiting a standing character for now so that at least they stay some what locked down.

The only thing we have to do is find out who is the shortest character and then practice doing IAF to hit the character in the face as many times as possible until we get it down.

Dann

Noob
I get what your saying but wouldn't that be a little boring? Part of the fun of fighting games is execution and finding out new tech. I don't think Cyborg's IAFB should be taken out. It just needs to be fixed.
if you were not an mk9 fan and you saw someone spamming instant air fire balls you would be like wtf? I came to the realization when a friend pointed it out to me. Being able to land a small combo after successfully landing an instant air projectile is not so bad, but being able to spam it from full screen is lame. Keep in mind I use to main kabal. I think that the fact that the projectile comes out faster when you jump is dumb. Instant air fireballs is not zoning it is a sorry excuse for spamming. its me saying since i have good execution and can do this im going to abuse it and spam it for the whole match. obviously you don't win games by just shooting projectiles but depending on the character you are using and the player your facing it gives you an unfair advantage. I think it should be made to be like deathstrokes instant air guns.

Krackatoa

BEES? BEES!
I'd be impressed if someone can actually get them low every time without error.

Maybe someone with a hitbox
I can do it, but I've been on a Hitbox since 2010. It's stupid. Fighting game developers add height restrictions for a reason. I know I'm not some unique omniscient snowflake here. They should have saw this coming a mile away.

Lmao just changed one aspect of my approach on the stick to do iafbs and now I can do them almost perfectly, all the time, at will. AND I USE ALTERNATE CONTROLS so don't let anyone fool you into thinking you must use mk style for it to work

SeanEXE

"Normalized"
Lmao just changed one aspect of my approach on the stick to do iafbs and now I can do them almost perfectly, all the time, at will. AND I USE ALTERNATE CONTROLS so don't let anyone fool you into thinking you must use mk style for it to work
And what would that approach be?

luckily human error keeps anyone from pulling this off consistently. You can even see in this video he messes up a bunch of times and just empty jumps.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I do some at the beginning probably not as low as possible, I just picked him up.
I was more or less talking about the infinite on crouching hit boxes. I tried to record a clip of what I am talking about but you cant make the AI duck when you record its kinda lame.

You are off to a good start though for sure.

I just wanna see a video of someone lame someone out with constant iafb on crouching opponents and not missing.