What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg Block infinite video

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I was more or less talking about the infinite on crouching hit boxes. I tried to record a clip of what I am talking about but you cant make the AI duck when you record its kinda lame.

You are off to a good start though for sure.

I just wanna see a video of someone lame someone out with constant iafb on crouching opponents and not missing.
http://www.twitch.tv/lodtv/b/398298395
@2:32:00 About. This was a week one tournament so VERY basic gameplay. I got third. Now I am about a million times better at IANB...anyways Cyborg actually has better aspects to his game than the fireball.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
http://www.twitch.tv/lodtv/b/398298395
@2:32:00 About. This was a week one tournament so VERY basic gameplay. I got third. Now I am about a million times better at IANB...anyways Cyborg actually has better aspects to his game than the fireball.

Yeah man I watched most of that and was some really good game play. I did notice you did not hit very iafb on a crouching small opponent though. That shit vs lex was just dirty though lol. I wanna see the actual infinite in action, I wanna see a crouching Nightwing ducking and getting hit and not able to get anything out the whole round.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Yeah man I watched most of that and was some really good game play. I did notice you did not hit very iafb on a crouching small opponent though. That shit vs lex was just dirty though lol. I wanna see the actual infinite in action, I wanna see a crouching Nightwing ducking and getting hit and not able to get anything out the whole round.
I will try and film on my phone later

Ben Reed

Marine Biologist
Is there any video of anyone doing Cyborg's supposed IAFB block infinite BEYOND TWO REPS? On any character?

This whole thing stirred up a lot of discussion in the FL Injustice group when some people proposed he was high or even top tier because of the power of this trap. But there was also a LOT of skepticism in the group about how much evidence there REALLY is that this is a true lockdown BEYOND TWO REPS. Right now, I am among those skeptics. I don't think there's enough hard evidence right now (at least not where anyone can see it) that this setup is truly, 100% inescapable beyond two reps. If anyone can do more than two reps (preferably WAY more than 2 reps, at least 10 IMO) on any character ON VIDEO, TOOL ASSISTED OR OTHERWISE, and prove that this actually IS a block infinite (on at least a character-specific basis), I'll stand corrected.

Frenchy BSM

Evil lies in the cold
Why would they remove his blast from hitting low then ds would be the better zoner right now cyborg is why? His blast his 8% deathstroke guns 6 and its a trading war between those to but its in cyborgs favour and hell win the trade war, but take that out cyborgs chances of beating a heavy zoning ds go down dramaicly he's fine as is the block stun kinda op but cmon its hard to do
*edit* it is easier then kabals gas blast but in match you might fuck it up once and if your caught jumpin against ds you giving him an advantage but for those other characters maybe ton the stun down abit cause sommeone to master it would be crazy

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP

Basically what this video does is explain how you can gun the fireballs low and fast enough to start a block infinite on the majority of the cast. It works on 19/24 characters including cyborg himself. This video just shows me block infiniting and explaining what characters don't get hit by it. Cyborg is seriously OP and I may make another video on how to do the fireballs and post it on the OP of this one but its up to you guys. Tag me in your post if you want a tutorial.

Sorry for the bad quality.

came by to thank you... now this character is certified dog shit

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
came by to thank you... now this character is certified dog shit
Lol hes not dog shit hes just a little bit harder to use. Before he was brain dead if you could do the fireballs perfectly but I didn't wanna let that happen or let cyborg go under the radar because then you have characters like Kabal that don't get any of his tools nerfed besides his block infinite. Besides testers knew about it anyways and were gonna try to get it patched so it was gonna be gone sooner or later. Cyborg actually takes skill to use now.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Lol hes not dog shit hes just a little bit harder to use. Before he was brain dead if you could do the fireballs perfectly but I didn't wanna let that happen or let cyborg go under the radar because then you have characters like Kabal that don't get any of his tools nerfed besides his block infinite. Besides testers knew about it anyways and were gonna try to get it patched so it was gonna be gone sooner or later. Cyborg actually takes skill to use now.

and by skill you mean not picking him on the character select screen

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Cyborg sucks.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Cyborg sucks.
He doesn't suck. Hes got great setups and good strings that leave him positive and allow him to back out and start zoning. He doesn't recover fast enough on his air fireballs to outzone everyone especially with some of the characters put in the game and the most recent patch. Hes super hard to get in if you have good footsies and reading abilities. I think more people need to play him. Hes not getting enough action and I dropped him ever since the reset went away and I was thinking about picking him back up because I like his style.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
He doesn't suck. Hes got great setups and good strings that leave him positive and allow him to back out and start zoning. He doesn't recover fast enough on his air fireballs to outzone everyone especially with some of the characters put in the game and the most recent patch. Hes super hard to get in if you have good footsies and reading abilities. I think more people need to play him. Hes not getting enough action and I dropped him ever since the reset went away and I was thinking about picking him back up because I like his style.
Cyborg's strings have the same issues Jax's f+4,1,3 does. b+1 whiffs on some crouching characters. As does the second hit of b+2,3,1.

d+1 xx Disruptor can be interrupted on block for some reason. The last hit of 1,1,2 can be backdashed.

I like the character too. Instant aerial Nova Blaster is arguably the best projectile in the game. The grounded version is solid too. Grapple is awesome. But the hidden missiles are too, too slow. I understand that they had to be slow because they were unblockable in the beta, but they can be blocked now.

Players keep dropping him because he requires much execution for medium reward. With a few minor changes, he could be very strong.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP

jax oops I mean cyborg only good footies tool is f2,2... after that all that stuff you saying is straight up BS... the worst part about this character is his mid screen presence is the fact you need to hit the person with missiles/b3 to any type of damage outside of the corner which means you will use armored b3 alot... now you got them in the corner but you have no meter... lol there goes that great corner damage you get with cyborg...

speaking of corner damage I use to think this characters corner damage was amazing.............................. until I saw batman, batgirls, superman, ares, and harley quinns meter less corner damage... this character has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM NOW THANKS DUDE

Showing off hitbox cyborg (prepatch). I can usually do it 100% but of course I mess up a couple times when I turn the video on.
So yeah doing the mid infinitely WAS possible by humans. Hitbox just makes it dumb, stupid easy.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.

Showing off hitbox cyborg (prepatch). I can usually do it 100% but of course I mess up a couple times when I turn the video on.
So yeah doing the mid infinitely WAS possible by humans. Hitbox just makes it dumb, stupid easy.
Have you tried doing IANB online with the hitbox?