What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg Block infinite video

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Yea Idk how stick people can handle this. I just find it 100x harder on stick then pad
I can do it on stick about 10x in a row consistently right now...sooooo I don't think what kind of controller someone is using is really going to be an issue, my hand does get cramped though..... Only a matter of time till I perfect it. This shit is cray!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I can do it on stick about 10x in a row consistently right now...sooooo I don't think what kind of controller someone is using is really going to be an issue, my hand does get cramped though..... Only a matter of time till I perfect it. This shit is cray!
You can get hit theese 10x in a row on a crouching cyborg sized hitbox on stick? If so that the shit man mind sharing a video?

Ill test this later, lets assume Bane is stuck in the block infinite. If he hits venom one and charges he would take a shot probably just as he starts the wind up. Breaking that armor. Hit venom again, level 2 now (which if i am not mistaken would give him another hit of armor), take another shot on the way in.

Would this work?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Tyram

Noob
yes I use a stick as well. please show a video of you doing this.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Ill test this later, lets assume Bane is stuck in the block infinite. If he hits venom one and charges he would take a shot probably just as he starts the wind up. Breaking that armor. Hit venom again, level 2 now (which if i am not mistaken would give him another hit of armor), take another shot on the way in.

Would this work?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
I personnaly couldn't tell you but id think the start up for bane would be to slow and even if you were able to do it cyborgs already great mix up game/damage output would be amazing against bane coming down off x3 venom :/

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
As much as it pains me to say it.....the testers should be ashamed of themseleves. This is something a tester should of caught on day on e. Keep in mind alot of the testers on this game were tournament players! For real man, did they forget about playing reos kabal with the iafb? If hector sticks to his words when he said "no nerfs, only buffs", im dropping this game. Its a really fun game but right now its LAUGHABLE as a tournament game.

Actually I think I am the highest placer at any of the popular weekly tournaments/bigger tournaments since the game came out with this character and I only got 5th
I also don't use iafb at all really.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

Uh let's get back to that when someone actually goes to a tournament and makes it look laughable by doing crouch hitting iafbs and winning. For now noone is doing that
CDjr did it day 1 at vsm vs swiftomhanks tbh. CDjr at the moment has played the best cyborg I have seen on stream also.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Actually I think I am the highest placer at any of the popular weekly tournaments/bigger tournaments since the game came out with this character and I only got 5th

If you don't mind me asking, I also noticed you did not do very many iafb. Did you use Sf controls for better execution in d1 cancels? It seems like for me I have to pick either MK controls for iafb or SF style for consistent d1 cancels.

Regardless that was good shit on stream and fun to watch.

If you don't mind me asking, I also noticed you did not do very many iafb. Did you use Sf controls for better execution in d1 cancels? It seems like for me I have to pick either MK controls for iafb or SF style for consistent d1 cancels.

Regardless that was good shit on stream and fun to watch.
Thx. I was expecting to do better with him tbh but its whatever
Honestly haven't even tested the mk style of controls with cyborg yet since I've been on sf since day one. Il test out the mk controls with him in training mode after work
Doing the iafbs with the sf controls is indeed difficult

But that just proves Cyborg is really good without the block infinite or iafb lol.

So I'm not sure I get what you're saying.

That he doesn't need it and the people crying about it are crying about the wrong thing. And that if they patch it out the character will still be top tier

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I was watching the house of crack stream last night and cdjr said this about the block stun infinite "this shit is nearly impossible".

I mean its a block infinite that everyone knows about and not one single person has a video showing it done to completion or even close for that matter should indicate how hard this shit is.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I was watching the house of crack stream last night and cdjr said this about the block stun infinite "this shit is nearly impossible".

I mean its a block infinite that everyone knows about and not one single person has a video showing it done to completion or even close for that matter should indicate how hard this shit is.
I have to agree and disagree. Yes, it is pretty damn hard to hit consistently, especially in a practical tournament setting. But saying that not a single person will get it down in the games 2 YEAR life is a stretch. I mean, has the game been out for a full 3 weeks yet?!? Didn't we just find out about Toasty Boosts in MK this year?!? We should just play the character and wait and see.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Lol....it doesnt matter! There shouldnt be a full screen block infinite in ANY fighting game! I dont care if it takes 4 months to oerfect the shit. It doesnt change the fact that its still in the game. Curbo is a dedicated LEGIT tournament player and hes saying this is easy...theres a problem there. If theres any amount of money on the line i would have zero problem doing this in a tournament and i would not give a shit about what anyone says about it. Spam for the win....wheres my money?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I have to agree and disagree. Yes, it is pretty damn hard to hit consistently, especially in a practical tournament setting. But saying that not a single person will get it down in the games 2 YEAR life is a stretch. I mean, has the game been out for a full 3 weeks yet?!? Didn't we just find out about Toasty Boosts in MK this year?!? We should just play the character and wait and see.

I agree with you, I don't doubt someone might be able to do it. I don't think they will be able to do it before it gets removed though. The steps they may or may not take to remove it is what I am worried about.

I know its been only 3 or so weeks but its not like this is undiscovered tech. There is people with crazy execution out there on top of people claiming its not hard at least 1 video should of been up by now. I say let it ride until the problem arises and needs to be addressed if that is even a option.

Where is the video of someone getting perfected with the cyborg literally just throwing iafbs from full screen lol I'd love to see that

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
http://www.twitch.tv/lodtv/b/398298395

@ 2:31:40 about you can see some potential pain. This was a local tourney we had in VA and I got 3rd. Bodied by a doomsday.
@2:06:40 vs flash I get a crazy comeback because of IANB

I have a bunch of new tech with the borg and am way better at IANB too...

It is gonna be a huge problem!

SeanEXE

"Normalized"
I don't see why everybody's so worried about the IAFB block stun infinite. Why would NRS keep that in this game? There going to patch it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's patched out on May 7th. What we really have to worry about is how NRS is going to patch it. Maybe they'll change the frame data on Nova Blast (I hope not) or maybe just make it so he can't IAFB so low to the ground. I just hope Cyborg's IAFB will still hit standing opponents.