What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg Block infinite video

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I don't think people understand how hard it is to land this on someone that is not a "big" and is crouching. Most of the cast will be able to duck under np unless you can link 1st frame iafb on smaller hit boxes.

I don't doubt people are capable of the execution. In higher lvl matches I don't think you will see anybody land more then 1-3 at max in a row on someone the size of a crouching cyborg. Banes and Doomsday kinda fucked though cuz its not hard to hit them crouching.

Regardless if you can hit them with 1st frame iafb or not just keeping them going right above their head forces them to stay ducked and they have to wait till you fuck up to stand up.
Its not that hard. You guys make it seem like this instant air is impossible to do and its really not. This is prolly gonna end up easier than kabal's because its easier to get it instant off the ground. Once you get it down and learn it you'll understand what I'm saying

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I think its a little too early to go to conclusions....Kabal had an infinite (2 ndc) and no one pulled it off 100%....The iafb is hard to execute due to the fact that input has to be done in the air....in other words- in order to get it as low as possible, you gotta input BF 1 on the first couple of frames....if not even the first frame possible....I dont agree that this is broken......at least not in this game....
Dude its NOT that hard. Maybe I should make a tutorial video on this since everyone is complaining that its too hard.

CTZero

Versatile Strategist
I've been doing the instant air blast with him since day 1 release. The input command is not difficult but their are characters that can bypass this. I believe people should not jump the gun to quickly. Not to mention human error at times. Every character in this game seems to have their own dirt that people are discovering...

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Dude its NOT that hard. Maybe I should make a tutorial video on this since everyone is complaining that its too hard.

Ok I just wanna make sure we on the same page here.

Hitting any standing opponent standing with iafb is very easy. Hitting a crouching doomsday or bane is a lil harder but still pretty easy. Hitting a crouching cyborg is pretty tough let alone hitting it multiple times to keep them in stun.

I am on stick so i cant vouch for how tough it is on pad or hitbox\keyboard so take what I say with that in mind i guess. If you can fire off 5 in row that will hit a smaller hitbox other then bane or doomsday that's some good shit for real and mad props.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I've been doing the instant air blast with him since day 1 release. The input command is not difficult but their are characters that can bypass this. I believe people should not jump the gun to quickly. Not to mention human error at times. Every character in this game seems to have their own dirt that people are discovering...
There are only 5 characters. Everyone else is getting bodied.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Ok I just wanna make sure we on the same page here.

Hitting any standing opponent standing with iafb is very easy. Hitting a crouching doomsday or bane is a lil harder but still pretty easy. Hitting a crouching cyborg is pretty tough let alone hitting it multiple times to keep them in stun.

I am on stick so i cant vouch for how tough it is on pad or hitbox\keyboard so take what I say with that in mind i guess. If you can fire off 5 in row that will hit a smaller hitbox other then bane or doomsday that's some good shit for real and mad props.
Its seriously not that hard on pad. Prolly super easy on keyboard/hitbox. Stick I find it real hard. The way I do it is I place my thumb on the jump button and in one motion do up back foward X. Then once you get the feel for it, it becomes natural. On stick you have to move your whole hand which could prolly wear you down... idk thats how I would feel trying to do his iafb consistantly on stick but yeah I can get it consistantly on pad.

Malec

Noob
you guys are unbelievable, how can you even consider that this is NOT broken in any way. "oh its so hard to execute", "its just working on 19 out of 24 chars". i know no one wants his main to be nerfed, but this is just unacceptable.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Its seriously not that hard on pad. Prolly super easy on keyboard/hitbox. Stick I find it real hard. The way I do it is I place my thumb on the jump button and in one motion do up back foward X. Then once you get the feel for it, it becomes natural. On stick you have to move your whole hand which could prolly wear you down... idk thats how I would feel trying to do his iafb consistantly on stick but yeah I can get it consistantly on pad.

Thats the shit man, yeah on stick it wears you down for sure. I can imagine on pad it is just mechanically faster when inputting that sort of motion. I can see it being a problem for sure if you can get them on pad like that.

Any stick players out there that can get them consistently on smaller crouching hit boxes? I would very much like to see that shit.

Vagrant

Noob
I think its a little too early to go to conclusions....Kabal had an infinite (2 ndc) and no one pulled it off 100%....The iafb is hard to execute due to the fact that input has to be done in the air....in other words- in order to get it as low as possible, you gotta input BF 1 on the first couple of frames....if not even the first frame possible....I dont agree that this is broken......at least not in this game....
If this stays and they nerf deathstroke I will set myself on fire...

AC1984

Kaballin!
I know they aren't that hard....I played Vs GL and DS online today and I got wrecked....GL mostly used his main projectile...he hit me out of my rockets, my grapple and traded evenly with my ground blast....

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
I don't see how there's an argument whether it should be removed. It's pretty obvious that there should be a minimum height so that everyone can duck it. Same thing as Kabal's 2 dash cancel inf (which I don't understand why it wasn't just removed). Just because no one can do it, doesn't mean it should be in the game. And this is worse because at least vs. the big characters, people WILL be able to do it 100%. Match ups that are virtually 10-0 don't belong in a game made in 2013. Not only does it hurt the game, people will see it being done and be turned off of the game, just like they did with MK9 when they saw Kabal shooting purple shit out of his face a light speed from across the stage, and that was when it was completely beatable.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Cyborgs zoning only becomes a super problem vs characters that cannot duck his perfect IAF. For those that can, they can and will get in on him. This isn't Kabal because characters in this game are more equipped to deal with it.

Zoning is not op in this game but Cyborg and Deathstroke are 2 of the best at zoning.
Totally not OP!

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
??????

Okay this is getting dumb....that isn't a block infnite...

btw...I know how to do this....it's really good it comes out at 9 frames.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
If something is possible, then there are top players who are going to master it to the point of being routine.

I already stated that same post I have no doubt that this is possible to achieve.

I am not really worried about if it is ban worthy or not, I am more interested in it from a execution stand point. If someone else can do it on a stick and hit them consistently on small crouching hit boxes I wanna do that shit.

If this was really that easy it seems like there would be "ME firsters" foaming at the mouth trying to get on the front page with their block infinite.

??????

Okay this is getting dumb....that isn't a block infnite...
Yes, it really is a blockstun infinite. If you set the dummy to block all and reversal attack, you can force them to block several fireballs before they are able to recover. Gotta be super tight on it though.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I know they aren't that hard....I played Vs GL and DS online today and I got wrecked....GL mostly used his main projectile...he hit me out of my rockets, my grapple and traded evenly with my ground blast....
Yea Idk how stick people can handle this. I just find it 100x harder on stick then pad