What's new

Video/Tutorial Cyborg Block infinite video

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
can i add you to xbl and we go in the lab and test?
online practise mode is amazing
Yeah just send me a message. I'm still kinda not so good online. I drop lots of combos and pressure and iafb. Still getting adjusted from playing the demo 2 weeks straight.

zaf

professor
Yeah just send me a message. I'm still kinda not so good online. I drop lots of combos and pressure and iafb. Still getting adjusted from playing the demo 2 weeks straight.
no i dont wanna play, i just wanna test this shit out with some one who can do it.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
@curbo: thank you, I will check the archives too see if I can find it.

zaf: I can do them pretty well from both sides but it's really hard online to keep them going. If u wanna test them out in the lab add me up I love practice mode I can't ever find anyone to use it with.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
WHY would you post this and put the Cyborg community on blast. You should've waited until after the patch man, now I gotta find new broken shit to use...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
So where's the million and one threads demanding nerfs for Cyborg?

CURBOLICOUS my computer is being shit balls for some reason. Does this work on DS and Bane? thx

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector

Basically what this video does is explain how you can gun the fireballs low and fast enough to start a block infinite on the majority of the cast. It works on 19/24 characters including cyborg himself. This video just shows me block infiniting and explaining what characters don't get hit by it. Cyborg is seriously OP and I may make another video on how to do the fireballs and post it on the OP of this one but its up to you guys. Tag me in your post if you want a tutorial.

Sorry for the bad quality.
Hell yeah I want a tutorial. To me the way cyborg controls, he has the most natural feel. His quick dash, his jump, nothing weird about his strings. I want to like him so bad, but unless i get dat IAFB, I cant hang with the batmans and supermans of the world.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I'd rather them just buff something else than keep nerfing shit, kinda makes the time pre-patch irrelevant aside from the fundamentals.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I think its a little too early to go to conclusions....Kabal had an infinite (2 ndc) and no one pulled it off 100%....The iafb is hard to execute due to the fact that input has to be done in the air....in other words- in order to get it as low as possible, you gotta input BF 1 on the first couple of frames....if not even the first frame possible....I dont agree that this is broken......at least not in this game....

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
I'd rather them just buff something else than keep nerfing shit, kinda makes the time pre-patch irrelevant aside from the fundamentals.
Dude what do you buff to allow the rest of the cast to deal with a block infinite? Seriously? Especially a ranged one. Do you give everyone Aquaman Trait for projectiles? That wouldn't break the game either.

Just deal with the fact that sometimes the proper course is a nerf.

Were you a Cyrax defender by any chance?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I don't think people understand how hard it is to land this on someone that is not a "big" and is crouching. Most of the cast will be able to duck under np unless you can link 1st frame iafb on smaller hit boxes.

I don't doubt people are capable of the execution. In higher lvl matches I don't think you will see anybody land more then 1-3 at max in a row on someone the size of a crouching cyborg. Banes and Doomsday kinda fucked though cuz its not hard to hit them crouching.

Regardless if you can hit them with 1st frame iafb or not just keeping them going right above their head forces them to stay ducked and they have to wait till you fuck up to stand up.