What's new

Complaining about deadshot? I have a ? for you.

Just bc u are offended does not make u right. Ever see a 12 yo girl fight? It was a reference. Don't be so sensitive
Have you ever seen a 12 yo boy fight? It's funny how the female gender is only to be mentioned when you have something offensive to say.
And by the way, that depends on the girl.
Funny for you to call me sensitive though, when you started this thread because people was bitching about zoning and that made you sick. Check your double standards mate.

Slymind

Noob
Street Fighter zoning is much more difficult to do and far easier to get around, I will say that much.
Doesn't even need to go that far. MKX zoning was still there with many characters, but it was much more calculated as well.

As i said and will say again, people will find a way to get around it, however i think that till they do, Deadshot as it is, will harm this game. Just my 2 cents.

Cyborg is another zoner, and seems to be a much more reasonable one.

Noob
Good point with the the Street Fighter videos, there are always ways in. But it isn't soul destroying when you know your opponent has to work to keep his zone game up. And when Guile got in he could do better damage. And I don't feel Sagat has ever had a healthy amount of life. But on the flip side. That was Daigo Umehara. I just question why he would have gone with Guile in that match. Ryu out plays Sagat any day of the week. And Daigo's Ryu, well. It's Daigos Ryu.

I go back and forth with this in mind. I am not anti zoning but feel like a dick for being discouraged with the Dead Shot situation. Surely the zoning character players must feel scrubish playing as him. And it really only effects tournament play I think. Online casuals don't matter much for anything other than fun and working shit out really.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Hopefully they don't knee-jerk castrate Deadshot like they did Deathstroke. The first few months of an Injustice game will be Bullet Hell this is just a given until people learn what to do and not do.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
My MB The Wall disappears in the middle of the animation and git blap blappd in face for no reason.

So Imma thow my het into the nerf the fuck outta Deadshot parade.

OR I would iike gear abilities selectable in tournament move. That would help so much Cold could have a air dash and asir plafom. Everone gets a telelport. Deadshot now dead. EZ fix

Noob
Is it just me or does it look like Madzin in that video should have learned to crouch block every time Darkseid jumped. He got hit by the air eyeball laser whatcha thingy beams like 100% of the time. After the second round he shouldn't have been hit standing once. Darkseid can make those hit mid or low when he is in the air right. Both of which are crouch blockable. No need to ever try block that standing. Unless he can do an overhead version, in which case ignore all of that.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Have you ever seen a 12 yo boy fight? It's funny how the female gender is only to be mentioned when you have something offensive to say.
And by the way, that depends on the girl.
Funny for you to call me sensitive though, when you started this thread because people was bitching about zoning and that made you sick. Check your double standards mate.
Have you ever seen P2W fight?

I know a 12 year old in my boxing gym who would wreck him in 2 minutes.
I'll bring her with me to the next tournament.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'm curious where you saw him steamrolling. As far as I remember he used him twice on stream and switch off one set because he lost with him. Also the other ds player lost his set.
I don't mean in that tournament, I just mean in ranked online matches in general.

I just think this type of character can be harmful to the this game's community. The more experienced will deal with it no doubt, but he will be overwhelming to newbie players and might drive them away.
Exactly. I'm happy to let the game breathe, but when you think about how the vast majority of players are going to react to this - casual players that NRS needs to keep engaged and playing in order to sell DLC - I just can't see Deadshot staying the way he is very long. If casuals are losing because everyone is playing Deadshot and simply firing off 2 moves are fast as they can, and it seems like a game-dominating strategy?... they'll just leave. I guarantee NRS wants casual DLC money way more than they want Deadshot to be a tournament viable character. Any business would make the same decision.

Lol, we're gettin' our asses booed at EVO for sure.
Ooooh yeah hahaha. If Darkseid VS Deadshot is what we're going to be seeing at Evo - two characters mostly standing fullscreen and attempting to strategically trade projectiles - then it's showing at Evo will likely kill all hype about the game.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I mean in MKX I can't remember when, but early, there was some guy in a thread having a meltdown about how every grand final was gonna be Bojutsu Kung Jin vs Grandmaster Sub.....

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Exactly. I'm happy to let the game breathe, but when you think about how the vast majority of players are going to react to this - casual players that NRS needs to keep engaged and playing in order to sell DLC - I just can't see Deadshot staying the way he is very long. If casuals are losing because everyone is playing Deadshot and simply firing off 2 moves are fast as they can, and it seems like a game-dominating strategy?... they'll just leave. I guarantee NRS wants casual DLC money way more than they want Deadshot to be a tournament viable character. Any business would make the same decision.
^^^ This x 100.

I mained Deathstroke. I loved Deathstroke. I went fucking bananas when they nerfed his iA Straight Shots.
But the Wrist Cannon is easily the most obnoxious projectile I've ever seen in a fighting game.
And that's just by itself, before you factor in his Trait or the MB Rifle.

There's no way you can let this thing stick the way it is.

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
Im not fan of nerf, because when the mass complain and call for huge nerf, they usually get it. And usually it just kill the character until another late patch "rebuff" him a bit... So at the end of the day, [insert random nerfed char] won't be played anymore, ending as wasted character slot.

I noticed there is health pool value in this game ala Capcom games, why not just reduce is health point, at bare minimum like black Adam and don't change his gameplay, at least for a while to see if players find ways to deal with him in the next months?

Just my 2c.