What's new

Complaining about deadshot? I have a ? for you.

I have been lucky enough to play for about a week. The Dead shot is everything I have wanted minus a good D2. Watch the stream here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144249947 for sonic fox play.

In this archive note the chat. People going CRAZY about deadshot zoning.

Here is my question. Why is it ok when someone puts you in a standing reset/5050 and one touch of deaths you like Cap Cold, Cheetah, Canary but when zoning is actually good and you can keep them out the entire match its cancer?

I have news for you. Even if they nerf the crap out of dead shot, the same people losing in this video with sonic fox would still lose THE EXACT SAME WAY! And those people complaining would still lose to 50/50s and be ok with it? Just wait until you guys see what canary or cap cold are capable of. Dead shot has some very clear issues and in the beginning of the game zoning always seems stronger than it is bc people don't have bnbs down and understand punishes.

Anti zoning scrubs are hypocrites and make me sick. Fighting games are not just about standing in front of each other and swinging your arms with your eyes closed leaning away like a 12 yo girl. Zoning and space control are an essential part of a good game. As honey bee said in support of deadshot "Get Gud"

THERE IS NO RUN BUTTON IN THIS GAME IT IS NOT MKX!

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I'm not keeping up with the game, but does it surprise you? Ever since MK went back to 2d, the majority have hated fireballs. They complained about zoning in MKX for Christ's sake. You can't fix that.

They want Super Mario Kombat, and they want it to be extremely effective. Hence the acceptance of strong jump-ins and unreactable high/low games.

It's not just absolute scrubs, either. There's a good chunk of "competitive" players that HATE not being able to get right in your face and turning the match into a thumb-war.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
I have been lucky enough to play for about a week. The Dead shot is everything I have wanted minus a good D2. Watch the stream here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144249947 for sonic fox play.

In this archive note the chat. People going CRAZY about deadshot zoning.

Here is my question. Why is it ok when someone puts you in a standing reset/5050 and one touch of deaths you like Cap Cold, Cheetah, Canary but when zoning is actually good and you can keep them out the entire match its cancer?

I have news for you. Even if they nerf the crap out of dead shot, the same people losing in this video with sonic fox would still lose THE EXACT SAME WAY! And those people complaining would still lose to 50/50s and be ok with it? Just wait until you guys see what canary or cap cold are capable of. Dead shot has some very clear issues and in the beginning of the game zoning always seems stronger than it is bc people don't have bnbs down and understand punishes.

Anti zoning scrubs are hypocrites and make me sick. Fighting games are not just about standing in front of each other and swinging your arms with your eyes closed leaning away like a 12 yo girl. Zoning and space control are an essential part of a good game. As honey bee said in support of deadshot "Get Gud"

THERE IS NO RUN BUTTON IN THIS GAME IT IS NOT MKX!
Because Will Smiff don't have to cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do

Last edited:

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
I'm not bothered one bit. As time progresses people will find ways around it, or casuals will cry enough to get it nerfed to crap.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Pew Pew Pew BOOM!!! The return of zoning is back. I'm going to zap. Shoot bullets and throw fire balls all day n erryday.

Deadshot, Darkseid, Firestorm, Dr Fate and many more. Yep.

I can't wait to put on my mic and hear the rage. Read the hate mail and laugh villainously.

Get ready to hold that crouching block brh.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Bicoz of noobs and scrubs. They dont know where is block button, i dnot even tel about such cosmic words, like "MR roll".

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I think what makes zoning in NRS so much more tedious to deal with is that projectiles don't cancel each other out like in KI and SF which can really test people's patience and cause rage lol. That is probably why you don't see as many people complaining about zoning in those games as much.

Not complaining though as I like that NRS games don't always conform to what people think fighting games "should be" and do things their own way. Just gotta try to learn a way around w.e is giving you trouble.

Last edited: