What's new

Comic Book fans of TYM.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
looking to get into a new DC hero (all I've read for DC is the Flash) either Wonder Woman or Superman not sure which one to read if any one could give me there opinion that would be great
I'm more interested in the one that has better villains
Wonder Woman has been one of the best comics DC has to offer. Go for that, because all the Superman comics have been really hit or miss for me.

REYTHEGREAT

Have you guys heard the of the podcast called Comic Vine podcast? Is free on iTunes. They review comics, talk about all sort of comic related stuff and even have guest such as writers, artists and more. I recommended

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Have you guys heard the of the podcast called Comic Vine podcast? Is free on iTunes. They review comics, talk about all sort of comic related stuff and even have guest such as writers, artists and more. I recommended
I have heard of it, but have never checked it out. I guess it can't hurt to check it out lol.

looking to get into a new DC hero (all I've read for DC is the Flash) either Wonder Woman or Superman not sure which one to read if any one could give me there opinion that would be great
I'm more interested in the one that has better villains
Wonder Woman right now is the best dc comic imo. Superman comics have been bad imo, especially "Superman". Action comics is written by Grant Morrison and a few people like it, but not for me.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lmao I don't know what to think. Everything is escalating so quickly, idk how he's gonna get away with that shit for long lol lovin the series so far though
I know right?! I'm glad to see Dan Slott getting bold with this series, because at first I wasn't even really seeing the point of it haha. After the first issue I just thought it was going to end up being Doc Oc just pretending to be Peter Parker through and through and Peter being his guiding light to make sure he doesn't cross any lines and I felt like that it would've kind of just made killing off Pete pointless...but NOW, omg now I'm just ready for the new issue tomorrow. Also, New Avengers is the best Marvel book right now...it's too good.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I know right?! I'm glad to see Dan Slott getting bold with this series, because at first I wasn't even really seeing the point of it haha. After the first issue I just thought it was going to end up being Doc Oc just pretending to be Peter Parker through and through and Peter being his guiding light to make sure he doesn't cross any lines and I felt like that it would've kind of just made killing off Pete pointless...but NOW, omg now I'm just ready for the new issue tomorrow. Also, New Avengers is the best Marvel book right now...it's too good.
Hey do you know if the print issue of injustice 3 came out last week?

Spletty

Grandmaster
Goddamn superior spiderman is getting even more crazy... And city of the owls dropped! Spendy week for this guy.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Has anyone else enjoyed Talon as much as I have?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
I've been reading Talon, it's a solid book. Any idea how it's doing for sales? A newly established hero is obvious a big risk for a solo book, so I'm worried about his future.

On the Marvel side of things, who's been reading Daredevil? Best book out of the Big Two in general, imo. It's colourful, got a good balance of fun/drama/mystery, and is pretty well written in general. Reminds me of what got me into comics in the first place. <3 Mark Waid.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I've been reading Talon, it's a solid book. Any idea how it's doing for sales? A newly established hero is obvious a big risk for a solo book, so I'm worried about his future.

On the Marvel side of things, who's been reading Daredevil? Best book out of the Big Two in general, imo. It's colourful, got a good balance of fun/drama/mystery, and is pretty well written in general. Reminds me of what got me into comics in the first place. <3 Mark Waid.
No I'm not so sure on the sales, and I haven't started on daredevil yet but I bought it lol.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2