What's new

Comic Book fans of TYM.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Spectre is in Phantom Stranger for now and there's a weird Doomsday variant in Action Comics right now.

Pretty sure after his last backup issue he's getting his series. Probably in June or so.

Books of Magic is a favorite of mine. Vertigo and Magic in general really make for good GN's.
There's so many out there lol hard to follow. I know the Spectre had a fight with PS, PS has his own line though. I want Spectre to start his or show up in JL something lol I'm sure he will more in the future.

Doomsday variant? This is new to me. Who are you referring to if I may, DD or Spectre getting his own series in June?

Reedoms

Noob
There's so many out there lol hard to follow. I know the Spectre had a fight with PS, PS has his own line though. I want Spectre to start his or show up in JL something lol I'm sure he will more in the future.

Doomsday variant? This is new to me. Who are you referring to if I may, DD or Spectre getting his own series in June?
Captain Marvel/Shazam is getting his own series at some point in the future. I'm thinking June. The Doomsday variant I mentioned is just a weird version of Doomsday that Morrison cooked up to beat the shit out of Superman in Action Comics. And I doubt they'll do anything with Spectre for a while since the last Spectre series that actually lasted was Ostranders and I don't think they can get Spectre back on that level again anytime soon. I would love to see something with him though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Captain Marvel/Shazam is getting his own series at some point in the future. I'm thinking June. The Doomsday variant I mentioned is just a weird version of Doomsday that Morrison cooked up to beat the shit out of Superman in Action Comics. And I doubt they'll do anything with Spectre for a while since the last Spectre series that actually lasted was Ostranders and I don't think they can get Spectre back on that level again anytime soon. I would love to see something with him though.
Ohh, damn lol. Yeah, it's been a while but I do have some classic Spectre comics. I'm sure at some point they'll do an actual Doomsday again.

I don't know if you do or not but have you checked out Smallville season 11 comic? It's not bad at all, just shame we couldn't see him more as Superman in the last episode.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ok just a head's up I can't pick up my weekly's this week, so if you guys want to talk about he Rotworld finale please put a spoiler on it. I really want to pick it up though. ;_; profound sadness. No one here has been reading Bedlam so I don't have to worry about that one.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man I am so far behind on some series. I need to catch up on FF, but I don't have all the issues on me atm. I also need to get back onto Fantastic Four, Talon, and I'm trying to catch up on Batman Inc. to see if I enjoy it.

REYTHEGREAT

If anyone is looking for comics books let me know. I can get my hands basically on any comic. Just make a list and I will give you a good price.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
If anyone is looking for comics books let me know. I can get my hands basically on any comic. Just make a list and I will give you a good price.
Yo' get me dat Detective Comics #27 for something less than a gabilgilliion dollars. ;_; I wish. Seriously though I might hit you up soon.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
looking to get into a new DC hero (all I've read for DC is the Flash) either Wonder Woman or Superman not sure which one to read if any one could give me there opinion that would be great
I'm more interested in the one that has better villains