Votes: 94 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.4%
  • Not enough time yet to decide

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
black adams trait is really fucking good ... gives him cancellable pressure , gives him 50% punishers (and punishment off a d1), leads to throw setups... enhances his turtling ability.
i think black adam is the best character in the game atleast in my opinion for now.

bane needs his trait bane is bottom tier right now, some characters completely shut him down with like 1 move. bane needs buffs, maybe not his trait but he needs buffs.

killer frost's trait is almost better to not have charged because its unbelievable for her mixup game.
D1~Trait, into a combo only works against large hitbox like Grundy, Lex, Bane and Doomsday. It does not hit against other characters, the biggest combo you can get off a D1 on a person besides those with huge hitboxes is D1~Trait, D1~Shocker. Yeah lets nerf a 25% trait combo off a low poke when characters like Aqua and Frost do this without trait and simply use D1~Slide or D1~low staff launcher.

He does not get the 50% on everyone, and he needs the frame advantage from trait cancels to pressure with no lows. If he didn't have it his pressure would be so ridiculously linear as it would be B23, then either D1~shocker or 22B1/3. This isn't MK9 there is a lot more bullshit and EVERYONE has it.

If something were to be nerfed (which at this point nothing should be changing unless exploited heavily at tournaments) it would be divekick but even that has a counter people just aren't exploiting yet.

Balance changes in MK actually helped it

Do you not remember 75% bnbs w lao? Cyrax command throw bomb ? 32 ndc infinite? Sonya ms infinite? Subzero resets all day in corner? Kitana 70% bnbs?
i also remember cyrax resets that were not as easy to do as today, a raiden that had bullshit which he lost while others kept it and a kano and jade who were at least kinda viable. i have nothing against balancing stuff but right now its waay to early, or youre gonna "balance" the wrong stuff.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
NW's trait is good, because both stances have their strengths and weaknesses.

Escrima has great mobility, decent zoning tools (Ground Spark goes under high projectiles, WingDings will avoid non-aerial projectiles), and fast normals, but he doesn't have the range of staff (except for b2, oh lord do I love that move) and he only has 1 low (his sweep)

Staff is good because of the range you have, how safe you are when in Staff (1f1 is +2, Ground Blast is +9, Staff spin is safe, MB Staff Spin is +16 or more, his 2 is -3, etc) and he has an amazing corner game. However, his dash and his jumps suffer, as his dash isn't as fast and his jump arc is very low (try dodging an interactable ggs)

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
The comment you made on Cyborg could be used to Deathstroke as well. It's a joke, it can't be used viably. You pull that shit off on a good player and you're just basically holding up a sign that says: "Come anally rape me, and after the trait is on cooldown. Feel free to continue raping me"

And as for Grundy's, it can be back-dashed and jumped out of. I say it's fair considering his design.

EDIT: Come to think of it, GL's trait is borderline broken because of how fast it cools down. You activate it mid-combo, get Clashed, and it recovers about a second after the clash. Ridicumalous.

D1~Trait, into a combo only works against large hitbox like Grundy, Lex, Bane and Doomsday. It does not hit against other characters, the biggest combo you can get off a D1 on a person besides those with huge hitboxes is D1~Trait, D1~Shocker. Yeah lets nerf a 25% trait combo off a low poke when characters like Aqua and Frost do this without trait and simply use D1~Slide or D1~low staff launcher.

He does not get the 50% on everyone, and he needs the frame advantage from trait cancels to pressure with no lows. If he didn't have it his pressure would be so ridiculously linear as it would be B23, then either D1~shocker or 22B1/3. This isn't MK9 there is a lot more bullshit and EVERYONE has it.

If something were to be nerfed (which at this point nothing should be changing unless exploited heavily at tournaments) it would be divekick but even that has a counter people just aren't exploiting yet.

i didnt ask for black adam to be nerfed... and his ex low can be used in pressure... probably fuzziable but b2 cancel and b2 ex low have good synergy... the cancels give him throw setups also with high damage which is huge considering his playstyle.

im aware divekick can be meterburned and air to aired and perhaps backdashed on reaction... its still an amazing move considered the cross up potential of his close one...

i wasnt aware that the combo only works on big guys.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Grundy's trait is fine. You CAN clash the first grab if it's in a combo, and for everyone saying you should be able to clash the rest, why the hell are you waiting so long to clash in that match-up anyway? You know it's coming. And regarding the MB armor, I've been knocked out of that so many times it's dumb. There's only one hit on it.

All that being said, I can see a damage buff being warranted, but other than that Grundy's trait is just fine. He's a grappler. He grapples. That's what he does

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i didnt ask for black adam to be nerfed... and his ex low can be used in pressure... probably fuzziable but b2 cancel and b2 ex low have good synergy... the cancels give him throw setups also with high damage which is huge considering his playstyle.

im aware divekick can be meterburned and air to aired and perhaps backdashed on reaction... its still an amazing move considered the cross up potential of his close one...

i wasnt aware that the combo only works on big guys.
You know nothing of Adam.

ex lightning is a gimmick.

You know nothing of Adam.

ex lightning is a gimmick.
sure ex lighting is a gimmick... its 100% reactable... so are f3s in this game but i still see people getting hit by them... and if i do b2 ex lighning what happens if i do b2 trait b2

i suppose his trait cancel is best used for grab setups...

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
sure ex lighting is a gimmick... its 100% reactable... so are f3s in this game but i still see people getting hit by them... and if i do b2 ex lighning what happens if i do b2 trait b2

i suppose his trait cancel is best used for grab setups...
except one has a distinct animation and the other has lots of fast moving animations

If you don't know anything about a character and how he works then how do you even judge him let alone try to justify what you say by talking about GIMMICKS?

and F3s are gimmicks and reactable?

Then I guess scorpions B2 and freddys B2 are gimmicks as well...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
except one has a distinct animation and the other has lots of fast moving animations

If you don't know anything about a character and how he works then how do you even judge him let alone try to justify what you say by talking about GIMMICKS?

Isn't faster than 20 frames a move you can react to? Scorpion and Freddy had overheads faster than that, no?

fair point i see the distinction... some of the f3s in this game are quite slow though... remember that reactions are different when the expectation are there...

Um? i dont know anything about the character? what makes you say this? regardless trait cancelling is still a strong tool in his rushdown game because of the damage and throw setup or frame advantage which is all he needs.. not sure why you are so quick to move to the point that i know NOTHING about the character when i made one crappy argument about ex lightning... back off body boy... i was just saying i think his trait is REALLY good.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
i also remember cyrax resets that were not as easy to do as today, a raiden that had bullshit which he lost while others kept it and a kano and jade who were at least kinda viable. i have nothing against balancing stuff but right now its waay to early, or youre gonna "balance" the wrong stuff.
Jade needed a damage buff, instant air boomerang , and her pole swing needs to not whiff on crouches

Cyrax is Paulo favorite character so it is what it is

But fine we can wait a year and I'm not being sarcastic

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Speaking about traits.Doesnt it feel like when you win a round with trait active some characters still have the time limit effect while others dont?
Example:Flash wins round with trait on.It runs out during the mid-round animation.GL wins the next round with trait on.He still has it at the beginning of the next round.
Maybe this is just me?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
fair point i see the distinction... some of the f3s in this game are quite slow though... remember that reactions are different when the expectation are there...

Um? i dont know anything about the character? what makes you say this? regardless trait cancelling is still a strong tool in his rushdown game because of the damage and throw setup or frame advantage which is all he needs.. not sure why you are so quick to move to the point that i know NOTHING about the character when i made one crappy argument about ex lightning... back off body boy... i was just saying i think his trait is REALLY good.
thats because you listed inaccurate info on his trait then went on trying to convince me by using gimmicks with serious flaws and then went on to say F3s in this game are gimmicks too when some characters rely on them for their 50/50s or vortexes.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Im just gonna say i think Ares is still really f ing good even without reset

I agree maybe if knocked out of d1 trait he doesnt lose it ...maybe lol
He's still good, definitely. He just gets beat by a lot of good characters. But it would be nice if the trait didn't disappear when he's hit :) (or more damage/less cooldown)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Speaking about traits.Doesnt it feel like when you win a round with trait active some characters still have the time limit effect while others dont?
Example:Flash wins round with trait on.It runs out during the mid-round animation.GL wins the next round with trait on.He still has it at the beginning of the next round.
Maybe this is just me?
I think it's bullshit sinestro loses his when someone clashes him or u clash or there's a translation

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
what was inaccurate info on his trait that i listed? that i wasnt aware the d1 combo doesnt work on high hitboxes? sorry i tested that out in training mode... and some f3s ARE gimmicks because you can react to them...

go fuck yourself u fucking pompous prick. all high and mighty because your a fucking mod... suck a fat cock.
yeah......can he get banned for that?