What's new

General/Other Catwoman players.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
With all the Hype going on all the top players are talking about characters they like, I may have missed something but I dont think one of them has said Catw. I think Arturo said she had good rush down thats it. And it was on twitter.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Not every top player is announcing their main or has made up their mind. Also there will be new top players.
True....either way can't wait for this game, training mode, this character. I would also like to say thank you 16 Bit, I picked up Kitana properly a few months ago and shes great fun...

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Likely a main here. I like what I hear about anti projectile moves in a zoning heavy game. Plus she's stylin.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Would it be wrong to call all catwoman mains a "clowder" or "glaring"? That's what a group of cats is.

Seems racist.. Or sexist.. Or something

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
All this talk about her is getting me hype, screw you guys. Inadvertantly (no idea if I used this word correctly, or even if I spelt it right) convincing me to keep her.

I'll update this as soon as I can

Backfire

Noob
Shes great to play as. just need to try and find her most damaging combo. but i think i know what her BnB is already :)

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Would it be wrong to call all catwoman mains a "clowder" or "glaring"? That's what a group of cats is.

Seems racist.. Or sexist.. Or something
Lol I dont think anyone would get it.....we should be called.....The Injusticats!! hahahahahha!!..........*hangs head*

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
She's definitely going to be one of the first characters I try out. If anything, she'll be my sub.