What's new

General/Other Catwoman players.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Yeah she seems like it. Yeah the problem I have with some supers is once you see the cinematic you can just block and avoid it so with most characters you have to use it in the middle of a combo
Was CatW's super a high or mid??? Usually a combo ender right???

She just felt great to play as. Good move set easy to link combos together and an awesome trait.
I have a question. In earlier builds her character trait was unblockable at the grab, but people say the whole thing is blockable. i know you played an early one but was it unblockable for you?

Backfire

Noob
I have a question. In earlier builds her character trait was unblockable at the grab, but people say the whole thing is blockable. i know you played an early one but was it unblockable for you?
It was blockable on the one I played. Its great using it in the middle of a combo though

Backfire

Noob
I only know one for sure I that's like a pounce move similar to mileenas neck bite. The other two may be rolls or I may be getting confused with Harley's tantrum stance

Backfire

Noob
Oh maybe. I'm not sure then I only used it when I had five scratches anyway and used it to extend combos. I'll let you know more when I play next week

I can't remember where I read about the 5 scratches being unblock able. I wonder how she will deal with zones or frame trap characters...
I think she will manage. she has a fast dash, 2 evade moves, her cat stance, a really low duck, and her charging heavy has a crouch animation.

PunkMafia83

I think she will manage. she has a fast dash, 2 evade moves, her cat stance, a really low duck, and her charging heavy has a crouch animation.
But no armour? I guess it maybe too much to ask. Just the rush down characters in mk had armour like cage jax and sonya. Gunna be interesting for us though eh!

But no armour? I guess it maybe too much to ask. Just the rush down characters in mk had armour like cage jax and sonya. Gunna be interesting for us though eh!
Very true, but i have faith that when catwoman does get in she will do major damage. She has so many launchers, 4 of her specials can start or extend combos, plus her character trait. I cant help but feel like the zoning is her only problem but she will make it through

PunkMafia83

Very true, but i have faith that when catwoman does get in she will do major damage. She has so many launchers, 4 of her specials can start or extend combos, plus her character trait. I cant help but feel like the zoning is her only problem but she will make it through
Well she does have the movement to go under projectiles and even jump over projectiles... Its when you hear about Sinestros frame traps and deathstrokes zoning its when I get scared lol. Time will tell, and I will try hard... I did with Mileena afterall....

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
She has a move that builds mwter when you successfully dodge projectiles so it stops people from just zoning..is Wat I hear

Well she does have the movement to go under projectiles and even jump over projectiles... Its when you hear about Sinestros frame traps and deathstrokes zoning its when I get scared lol. Time will tell, and I will try hard... I did with Mileena afterall....
I just saw a thread about pre release info on aquaman would it be dumb if i made one for catwoman?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
She looks kinda .... like the fastest character in the game, and with a devastation potential regarding from middle to short range to link a lot of combos , quick as hell.

I have faith on her as character, her gameplay, in theory, looks sick awesome !!

MAYBE in theory, she has potential to be a top 5 character ..... let's see how works in practicity.

Neclord

Noob
I'm not sure yet, but she is definitely one of the 4 characters I am interested in.
Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Harley Quinn and Killer Frost.

PunkMafia83

I just saw a thread about pre release info on aquaman would it be dumb if i made one for catwoman?
Hell No. This is how I see my job over the next coupla months. Hype Catw. We need to work out whats good about her and what is not so good about her, and I cant see top players getting behind ths character. But I dont care. Lets all work together and share what we find!