What's new

General/Other Catwoman players.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'd already had her in the back of my mind, but after watching that Raven video today, Catwoman is a very heavy contender for my main. Right now it's between her and Deathstroke, unless they finally announce Black Manta...

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I think she will be the first character I try for sure. Her trait seems interesting, the dash looks like a great whiff punisher and has a low hot box with good AA. Cant flipping Wait!

Backfire

Noob
What did you like about her?? Anything cheap we do not know about her???
She just felt great to play as. Good move set easy to link combos together and an awesome trait.

She plays quite fast too but she might be able to get zoned out although I never experienced it. Definitely going to play as her during the injustice tournament next week.

PunkMafia83

She just felt great to play as. Good move set easy to link combos together and an awesome trait.

She plays quite fast too but she might be able to get zoned out although I never experienced it. Definitely going to play as her during the injustice tournament next week.
Her whip is her anti Air right???

Backfire

Noob
Yes it is. She has a normal whip and an anti air whip. She also has this jump claw thing similar to mileenas neck bite that you can end combos with

PunkMafia83

Yes it is. She has a normal whip and an anti air whip. She also has this jump claw thing similar to mileenas neck bite that you can end combos with
So does the neck bite move leave her the enemy standing?

Also is the cat dash move as good a whiff puinsher as it looks???

Backfire

Noob
The dash is a good punisher but its very easy to get punished on too so its quite risky to use unless its for punishing. It doesn't leave them standing from what I remember, I played an old build though so you never know

PunkMafia83

The dash is a good punisher but its very easy to get punished on too so its quite risky to use unless its for punishing. It doesn't leave them standing from what I remember, I played an old build though so you never know
Cool man thanks for the info. Really interesting stuff...

Backfire

Noob
No problem. She's great fun to play as. I went in wanting to main Harley but Catwoman seemed a lot better to play as for me. Harley was still awesome though

PunkMafia83

No problem. She's great fun to play as. I went in wanting to main Harley but Catwoman seemed a lot better to play as for me. Harley was still awesome though
Harley is mainly a mix up character right?? Her trait looks hells risky....

Backfire

Noob
Yeah she seems like it. Yeah the problem I have with some supers is once you see the cinematic you can just block and avoid it so with most characters you have to use it in the middle of a combo