What's new

General/Other Catwoman players.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Well since the other one was lost, I'm remaking this one! I totally forgot what I said in the original one so... Just post your name, and if she's your Main/Secondary. (or if you're just gonna mess around with her) I honestly don't remember anyone aside from myself that's gonna play as her. :(

List so far:
Squeaker101 (Main)
DragonPick (Mess around with her)
KillaByte (Secondary)
CongoFury (Main)
Bi-on-iC (Main)
Showtime (Secondary)
Nephrite (Main)
Skylight1 (Main)
STB Shujinkydink (Main)
Pimpimjim (Main)
JimothyKricket (Main)
The Green Machine (Main)
llthuain (Main)
x12x8xwildx (Main)
Tofer Booboo (Main)
Element_ (Main)
yautjared (Main)
HonkeyKong (Main)
RoseGoddess3 (Main) Treadmill (Main)
theend1114 (Main)
Espio (Mess around with her)
RunwayMafia (Main)

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Harley Quinn will assimilate you.
Resistance is futile.
Catwoman is a fourth character at the moment for me, (not that anyone cares, but feel the need to declare this statement anyway)
#1: Cyborg (Hit or Miss risk with this character, looks like new Jax, probably plays like Cy-Sek-Rax-Tor-Borg)
#2: Harley Quinn (<3)
#3: The Joker (How could I not...)
#4: Catwoman (She's Catwoman.)

In the end though, I'll probably end up with whichever character of these (or others) that suits my playstyle, that playstyle being, vers atility, (without having to do Nomad Dash Cancels and Break my thumbs.) Whoever plays the most like Liu Kang. (Batman, a definite fifth, and he'll probably have variety, with NRS knowing that all the newbies will want to pick Batman first.)

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Harley Quinn will assimilate you.
Resistance is futile.
Catwoman is a fourth character at the moment for me, (not that anyone cares, but feel the need to declare this statement anyway)
#1: Cyborg (Hit or Miss risk with this character, looks like new Jax, probably plays like Cy-Sek-Rax-Tor-Borg)
#2: Harley Quinn (<3)
#3: The Joker (How could I not...)
#4: Catwoman (She's Catwoman.)

In the end though, I'll probably end up with whichever character of these (or others) that suits my playstyle, that playstyle being, vers atility, (without having to do Nomad Dash Cancels and Break my thumbs.) Whoever plays the most like Liu Kang. (Batman, a definite fifth, and he'll probably have variety, with NRS knowing that all the newbies will want to pick Batman first.)
I'm hoping the Catwoman vs. Harley will be a 5-5 MU. I wanna teach all you fanboys a lesson. ;)

I'll just put you under Secondary then.

You play Liu Kang? Me too! :D I'm probably gonna mess around with Batman as well, though probably won't main him; as he already has a bunch of people maining hime.

KIllaByte

I'm hoping the Catwoman vs. Harley will be a 5-5 MU. I wanna teach all you fanboys a lesson. ;)

You play Liu Kang? Me too! :D I'm probably gonna mess around with Batman as well, though probably won't main him; as he already has a bunch of people maining hime.
However, if Batman has this costume, He's my main, regardless of how overused he'll be online. (The New Scorpion.)

KIllaByte

I'm hoping everything is a 5-5 MU...
You were Fluuterguy101, yes?
Have you yet returned to your playstation?

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
If she's as fast as she looks ill pick her up for sure, 6 frame startup ftw

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Looks like she's gonna be a heavy rush-down character. I like her playstyle. I might give her a try.