What's new

General/Other Catwoman players.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Not really interested in maining her but I expect all of you to utilize her godlike backdash.

It lowers her hitbox so much!

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Amaterasu has this super in UMVC3, people deal with it and I don't think it is over powered.
But that requires a hyper bar, right?
The gimmick button can be used for free.
I assume I can trust NRS on this one, though.

So is that a combo able reptile like dash she does in her trailer? If so I guess I'm gonna have to abandon night wing haha

KIllaByte

So is that a combo able reptile like dash she does in her trailer? If so I guess I'm gonna have to abandon night wing haha
It appears to be an un-cancel-able, probably punishable version of Kabal's nomad dash.

KIllaByte

correct.

I honestly didn't know Injustice had a gimmick button. Now I'm even less interested in buying it.
Hang on, nope- Gimmick button does indeed cost meter.
Hopefully your interest was revived.

McNasty

Moist.
Yo has anyone noticed Catwoman's back dash? it looks insane! Check out the game trailers video of her vs green arrow the differences in her movement vs his are huge.

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
I have been watching videos of Catwoman, this is getting my hyped to play her.
She is definitely going to be part of my main team.
I usually pick characters that are my favorite/visual appealing and then from there see who suits my play style more.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
sure ..... Catwoman in day 1, when IGAU came out. She is amazing, sexy, and probably plays like a mix of Freddy + Mileena, twice as faster, like appears in the few gameplays videos released so far ..... :cool:

HonkyKong

What's up with Killer Instinct?
sure ..... Catwoman in day 1, when IGAU came out. She is amazing, sexy, and probably plays like a mix of Freddy + Mileena, twice as faster, like appears in the few gameplays videos released so far ..... :cool:
Totally. From the look of it she plays like a rushdown Mileena

She will be on my roster for sure but im going to try out Harley and Hawkgirl as well. I'll see which one i like the most :)