What's new

General/Other Catwoman players.

Justice

Noob
Actually, what I see happening with Catwoman is the same thing that happened with Sonya and Christie (DoA). I see much hype over her fancy kombos and massive damage in the beginning and then the interest falling off after people start figuring out how to shut her down.

Eddyward

Noob
Catwoman is my favorite character in anything and everything ever (at this point in time :p). I'm definitely maining her. If she gets The Dark Knight Rises costume, I will almost never stop playing her lol.

Backfire

Noob
ok i have some videos saved on my xbox but these are just off the top of my head:

ji1, 3,3, bf2, b3, JI3, 3, df1 (42%)
ji1, 3,3,bf2,b3, JI3, 3, 4 (49% with full trait) not quite sure on the percent of this one

these are the best BnBs i have found with her. please share if anyone finds more.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
ok i have some videos saved on my xbox but these are just off the top of my head:

ji1, 3,3,bf2,b3, JI3, 3, 4 (49% with full trait) not quite sure on the percent of this one

these are the best BnBs i have found with her. please share if anyone finds more.
Thats hella damage....

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
yeah she also has an easier BnB thats 41% :

ji1, 33, bf2, b3, JI3, 3, 122 (41%)

i find this one a lot easier to land as it ends with an easy combo.

shes also has combos that start with 112 with is faster than 33
How are you handling deathstroke.?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.

Very nice, brother! We need to get some content flowing for Selena...I'm going to film these combos right now and put them up, credit to you of course!

Backfire

Noob
Very nice, brother! We need to get some content flowing for Selena...I'm going to film these combos right now and put them up, credit to you of course!
cheers :)

i also have a few more i can share if you want to record them?

i would record them but i can only record them off screen

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
cheers :)

i also have a few more i can share if you want to record them?

i would record them but i can only record them off screen
Yes, I'd love to record them with fancy shmancy EL Gato....hehe....but yes...please list all the combos you have, I'll record them, and together we will get them out so people can see them and start to build! ;)

I find that for catwoman that its important to use meter to extend her combos. Since her trait is the best way to do damage it makes her meter free for use!

I like f1,1,2 xx bf2, 3,3, bf2 (meter burn), b3, j.2, 1,1 df1 or trait

Edit: On that note how does her trait even power up? Is it the number of hits? If so wouldn't her best combo build her trait to max?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I find that for catwoman that its important to use meter to extend her combos. Since her trait is the best way to do damage it makes her meter free for use!

I like f1,1,2 xx bf2, 3,3, bf2 (meter burn), b3, j.2, 1,1 df1 or trait

Edit: On that note how does her trait even power up? Is it the number of hits? If so wouldn't her best combo build her trait to max?
When you combo you have a better chance at getting one scratch. I usually get 1-3 in a BnB.

Also yeah I am maining her too.

Black Knife

AKA Blank
What's everyone's opinion on bf1 vs bf2 in combos before a b3? They both combo into b3. I use bf1 because it does more damage but it's a LOT easier to drop than bf2. Aside from that, does bf2 have any major advantage? I see it in just about every B&B listed but bf1 works the same and does a little more.