What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Wetdoba

All too easy...
This happened like 4 times in the match, I'm pissed and watching it again I think he T-bagged after that missed LMFAO. That asshole. Should have fataled.

Thats not a cassie thing its a liu and jacqui thing where when they whiff grab they move backwards so its a problem for a lot of characters. Im lucky to play multiple characters with weapon D2s so I dont really run into it but its still total bullshit

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Thats not a cassie thing its a liu and jacqui thing where when they whiff grab they move backwards so its a problem for a lot of characters. Im lucky to play multiple characters with weapon D2s so I dont really run into it but its still total bullshit
Ah okay, I did notice he backed up pretty far after the grab whiffed. It's freaking ridiculous.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Hey guys. I haven't been here in a while lol. I'm basically just coming by to see how everyone was doing. I'm mostly on Twitter & have been playing people. Trying to see if I can go to some other events this year since EVO didn't work out. But the 1 frame link for me in the 2nd variation is starting to become more of a thing for me now.

I've fallen in love with B3 in neutral too as a whiff punish and the 111 xxcrouch shotxx dash > stand 4 111 xxupglow kickxx combo in soldier.

But for now, I'm just going to chill today since I went to sleep 27, but woke up 28 :).

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
What do you guys do with Cassie on wakeup most times? Both of her wakeup attacks are pretty... meh, so I find that a pretty worthless option most times.

Similarly, how do you deal with up-close pressure in general? Without good down pokes, I'm having a hard time getting out of those scramble situations.

JDE

What do you guys do with Cassie on wakeup most times? Both of her wakeup attacks are pretty... meh, so I find that a pretty worthless option most times.

Similarly, how do you deal with up-close pressure in general? Without good down pokes, I'm having a hard time getting out of those scramble situations.
Offensively, I use her 111 string, F4 as a stagger & the strings from it since the 2nd hit is an overhead, & B24 strings & cancels (cancels are the same as F41's) . Her best wake up option imo is her U3, the nutpunch. It's invincible & -4 on block.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

I roll or neutral jump. You can catch them whiffing with the roll if they go for pressure, so I use her B24.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man

Delayed wakeup or wakeup roll, mainly. I used to mainly use her U3, but that's just become something that I'll just throw out at random now, to try to throw off the opponent.

Tips on how to deal with Scorpion, if you have any other tech or tips, share them! In retrospect, I should have added how to block all his strings D: I'll work on adding that in.

I did not know your voice and I thought that some women ads was playing in the background then I realized that it is your tips about Scorpion. :D

Nice video btw. :)
I wish we could play with each other (I play Scorpion too) but the ping would be pretty bad.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Cassie patch changes!!!!

Cassie Cage

• Cassie Cage - Now has 950 health (down from 1000)

• Cassie Cage - Air Fatal Blow can now be performed with Block + Front Kick + Back Kick button macro while Button Shortcuts Controller Option is enabled

• Cassie Cage - Ball Buster has an increased victim region during its active frames

• Cassie Cage - Up Glow Kick has 5 less frames of blockstun and can no longer be amplified after being Flawless Blocked

• Cassie Cage - Up Glow Kick Amplified when Flawless Blocked has 10 less frames of block Advantage and less pushback

• Cassie Cage - Flick Kick (Towards + Back Kick) recovery increased by 3 frames

• Cassie Cage - Fixed visual effect issue when Amplified BLB-118 Energy Burst is interrupted

• Cassie Cage - Fixed a rare visual effect issue when Dual Wielding is interrupted while it is charged with green energy at specific timing

• Cassie Cage - Fixed a rare visual issue with BLB-118 Drone when starting a fatality

Cassie patch changes!!!!

Cassie Cage

• Cassie Cage - Air Fatal Blow can now be performed with Block + Front Kick + Back Kick button macro while Button Shortcuts Controller Option is enabled

• Cassie Cage - Ball Buster has an increased victim region during its active frames

• Cassie Cage - Up Glow Kick has 5 less frames of blockstun and can no longer be amplified after being Flawless Blocked

• Cassie Cage - Up Glow Kick Amplified when Flawless Blocked has 10 less frames of block Advantage and less pushback

• Cassie Cage - Fixed visual effect issue when Amplified BLB-118 Energy Burst is interrupted

• Cassie Cage - Fixed a rare visual effect issue when Dual Wielding is interrupted while it is charged with green energy at specific timing

• Cassie Cage - Fixed a rare visual issue with BLB-118 Drone when starting a fatality

I can not decide if it is a nerf or buff or just nothing. It looks like nothing serious. :D

sars

Noob
Cassie patch changes!!!!

Cassie Cage

Can you flawless block up glowkick out of a string now. I’m not that nerd is kind of useless

JDE

She's fine guys. Just have to stagger & condition more. Now I don't want to hear shit else about her being stupid (when she wasn't before). No more excuses! Time to get back to work bros & sis!!!!

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Cassie patch changes!!!!

Cassie Cage

F4 is -3 now? Okay, I can deal with that.