What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Immortal

Blind justice....
That's just top tier or else mentality champ, Robocop and Shao Khan show up in top 8s. Are they not having fun?

Elder gods forbid someone talk about learning a character, especially one that you see placed in A tier on people's tier lists and not the vaunted S tier
Has nothing to do with mentality but everything to do with reality of competing in this game. That's how it works 95% of the time for people entering tournaments. Yes you see more characters from time to time, like Kotal, Shao Khan, Kano and others pop up here and there but when it comes to really winning it's usually: Joker, Cetrion and Jacqui etc.. top tiers.

Also there is nothing wrong with picking up any character if you just want to have fun with friends, that's great. For competing thou you're handcaping yourself in this game and as seen many times over this leads to frustration in long term, switching character or ditching the game ... but nobody is stoping you if you want to. Play whoever you want... Just don't twist my words to fit into your narrative. Also for the record those were not my words but VideoGamezyo but i agree with him.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Has nothing to do with mentality but everything to do with reality of competing in this game. That's how it works 95% of the time for people entering tournaments. Yes you see more characters from time to time, like Kotal, Shao Khan, Kano and others pop up here and there but when it comes to really winning it's usually: Joker, Cetrion and Jacqui etc.. top tiers.

Also there is nothing wrong with picking up any character if you just want to have fun with friends, that's great. For competing thou you're handcaping yourself in this game and as seen many times over this leads to frustration in long term, switching character or ditching the game ... but nobody is stoping you if you want to. Play whoever you want... Just don't twist my words to fit into your narrative. Also for the record those were not my words but VideoGamezyo but i agree with him.
"Twisting your words to fit your narrative" wut

Every fighting game ever has top tier and if you want to make money you should play top tier. The utter majority of people playing the game including those who go to tournaments do so for fun.

Tier list from Rewind, have her as the 16th best character

Tier list from BioHazard, Dragon, Honeybee, have her as the 18th best character

It's silly to suggest this character doesn't have a place in competition.

Last edited: