What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

Yes that's strict.
I am good with 111xxBD3. :)
It keeps the opponent grounded so they can't breakaway which is great. Only thing is that her restand is +2.
When I was doing her character tower, I just played Yaas Queen and practiced the harder combos. Feels really rewarding when you land them haha.

It keeps the opponent grounded so they can't breakaway which is great. Only thing is that her restand is +2.
When I was doing her character tower, I just played Yaas Queen and practiced the harder combos. Feels really rewarding when you land them haha.
I can imagine. But without consistency it is not rewarding enough online.

Are you in US? Wanna practice?
I am from EU. US is "playable" but you will never do your optimal combo lol.

Btw I saw Sonicfox ended bnb with 111xxBF2 (+1) and pressured with B2. Nit frame trap but looks good and less sux than +2 in F4 range against certain characters. Cassie remains in footsie range.

I accidentally figured how to easily disconnect lol (and lost 100 points with that after a match won).
I will be elder god soon.... :p

I can imagine. But without consistency it is not rewarding enough online.

Are you in US? Wanna practice?
I am from EU. US is "playable" but you will never do your optimal combo lol.

Btw I saw Sonicfox ended bnb with 111xxBF2 (+1) and pressured with B2. Nit frame trap but looks good and less sux than +2 in F4 range against certain characters. Cassie remains in footsie range.
I’ll have to watch more of SonicFox’s Cassie. Hadn’t thought of using Shoulder Charge as an ender

My PSN is McChillin_ if you or anyone ever wants to play.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Man Cassie has an easy way to get out of the corner. B24 meterburn glow kick, it switches sides...why did I just found out about this damn. Or F41 depending on what you use as a block string. Actually any would work, and probably just a straight amp glow kick as well.

Man Cassie has an easy way to get out of the corner. B24 meterburn glow kick, it switches sides...why did I just found out about this damn. Or F41 depending on what you use as a block string. Actually any would work, and probably just a straight amp glow kick as well.
The question is that you have the time to do it in the corner or just hold the pressure. But yes it is a good way.
I know about that but do not use it too much lol. I am too busy not dying in the corner.
I will try to implement it to my play.

SubZeroIce

Runway
And you tried so hard to downplay her. The fact that every single one of her strings can be made safe minus B14

Top 3 in the game, can't wait for nerfs.

And you tried so hard to downplay her. The fact that every single one of her strings can be made safe minus B14

There will always be top 3 characters and room for complaining. Just need to go to different threads. :)

Glow kick making safe strings is a brand new complain to me. All her moves are safe already. :D
But of course even more safety and chip and good position never hurts. Top3 needs it.

This dude playing Cass against DJT wasn’t using D4, why? D:
I just watched the match (continue watching the 10 hour video lol).
Guy was heavily outplayed by DjT and his stagger pressure (even footsie). DjT had even better reads and punished low shot by jump, etc.
Shit happens. :)

Hm HoneyBee rather did not use Cassie Cage but D'Vorah and Noob. I would have seen his Cassie.
But I just saw 1 match, yet. Btw I think Cassie is not for HoneyBee... He rather like mixing and pressuring heavily and Cassie can not provide it at full range.

yeaaa he was hot garbage....but I was pulling for djt anyways lmao LOVE that dude!
also....WHY THE $#@! ISNT GROSS PLAYING CASSIE?!?!?!?
Hopes and dreams just got a juicy nutcracker

sars

Noob

People don’t use it to make her strings safe cause she is already safe, they use it to make her -3 with pushback and to get out of the corner. Most people here know she’s top 3 in the game.

No they use it to tack on another stagger option that is also safe. So it makes her staggers even scarier because she always has the option to special cancel into an uninterrupted safe move.

Cassie is really good in a lot of things. She is the jack of all trades above average character that is also relatively easy to execute.

I know I'ma get mobbed, but she is super honest and not gimmicky. She just happens to have almost no bad buttons.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

I’m not downplaying, I was pointing out weaknesses people are too lazy to figure out. If you’d lab this you would know that if the enhanced glow kick hits it doesn’t switch sides. Also just don’t give her space in the corner and keep neutral jumping since her u3 is low to the ground. Stop crying and lab, ya damn scrub.