What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
If you are using Hollywood, then you can use 21u4 as your launcher. It also starts with her 5-frame punch and allows for the same juggles. Unlike 242, the last hit of 21u4 knocks the opponent back slightly, and since it is also -6 on block, only 5 frame moves with horizontal movement can punish it.
242 isn't -6 though. Frame data is wrong on this one.
Raiden's 5f mid can't punish it.
Only move that was able to punish it was KL's ex Spin which is 4f. Kano's upball wouldn't (5f).

Only move that was able to punish it was KL's ex Spin which is 4f. Kano's upball wouldn't (5f).
was being punished by reptile ex slide a bunch of times when i played against arturo last night.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
Her raw db2 is a really great anti air for cross up actually. When someone jumps over you it's super easy to db2 it since it's 5 frames, and you can get a juggle into setup.
Was trying db2 as an anti-crossup autocorrect move the day before yesterday vs KL with a friend in training mode.

I would just input df2 as he crossed me up and I would either anti air him, or f2 would come out instead if he went for his teleport shenanigans and I would be completely safe and/or hit him with it.

Its really good. Like a shoto auto correct SRK :p

vicious1024

Does it matter?
It is at least -5; Cassie's flip kick punishes 242.

I just think it's a lot harder to punish with a normal.

LionHeart

Whisper within a sigh
hi
it seems that she doesn't have a good aa?
i am eating a lot of jik i cant aa on reaction so far.
:/
Sadly that seems to be the case. You can make them whiff and trip guard with b21 into combo pretty reliably though, since the start-up speed of her walk is really good. Its all about spacing.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
I like D2 as an AA although you gotta be ready for the jump.

Someone mentioned 3,3 as an AA? Gonna try that later on.

DB2 is godly anyway so I'd just get used to that over normal AAing.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
is this corner?
Yeah it is in the corner, but you are better off doing some of the new stuff that came out yesterday.

@Pan1cMode are you going to update the OP with the latest stuff? I have been focusing on Hollywood so far so I can make something in your notation that you can copy/paste in if you want later on today. Let me know what you think.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah it is in the corner, but you are better off doing some of the new stuff that came out yesterday.

@Pan1cMode are you going to update the OP with the latest stuff? I have been focusing on Hollywood so far so I can make something in your notation that you can copy/paste in if you want later on today. Let me know what you think.
I'm so sorry I haven't done it yet. I've been away from my comp, posting on my phone and med has been catching up to me hahaha. It's weekend now though so I'll try and get it done super soon. So sorry. If you wanted to collate the updated combos to copy/paste, that'd make things much easier.

Also, my go to corner combo has been;

starter~db2, RUN~33, 212, 212~db2, b12~ender

Super easy execution wise I'm getting it 10/10 and it does decent damage.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I'm so sorry I haven't done it yet. I've been away from my comp, posting on my phone and med has been catching up to me hahaha. It's weekend now though so I'll try and get it done super soon. So sorry. If you wanted to collate the updated combos to copy/paste, that'd make things much easier.

Also, my go to corner combo has been;

starter~db2, RUN~33, 212, 212~db2, b12~ender

Super easy execution wise I'm getting it 10/10 and it does decent damage.
Yeah that was what I was doing until all the nasty stuff came out yesterday. Trying to make those my bnb's going forward was hitting like 5/10 last night so I think it will get there. Worst case you drop it and it is the same damage as the one you listed.

c_red

Noob
so to the people that are saying db2 is a good aa
I just want to know for the follow up because its on a cross up they are significantly closer does that mean run cancels arent necessary to get the ideal follow up?
and if it is necessary does that mean you are automatically buffering in the run command after you in put the db2?

People having trouble adding run into your combo, I saw a good video we he explained to hit block at the end of your string and then F,F. So even if you mess up you still are blocking, and the execution is a lot easier. So for instance do a 2,4,2, hold BLK, F,F. Hopefully this helps. Over!