What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

Dawued

Noob
noob question here, haven't read the 7 pages tbh, what is xx refer to? double 3 perhaps? btw, running to connect strings....ARRGGGGGGG damn you fingers for not responding fast enough!!!

Shady

Noob
noob question here, haven't read the 7 pages tbh, what is xx refer to? double 3 perhaps? btw, running to connect strings....ARRGGGGGGG damn you fingers for not responding fast enough!!!
xx is linking strings. So when you see B12 xx DB2.. means you chain the B12 input to the DB2 for the combo.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Just read the OP all notation is explained there. xx or ~ means cancel.

Laziman5898

"Cassie , D'vorah , Jacqui and Tanya are killers"
Don't know if this is new seeing as I only really use brawler variation and I'll be posting what I use and when I use them but if nut punch leaves you at plus one , surely 242 must hit even if the opponent d1s , and yeah nice , I'm reckon I can get higher bnbs for brawler though I'll be in the lab tonight , if anyone wants to do some online practice or games with cassie add me on psn : laziman5898

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
lol the point is you can hit confirm the back flip, yes?
Yes, although db1 is still equally as negative and can be ducked haha.

Also guys, if you're having trouble with b12~db2, RUN~12, b12~bd3(ex), try replacing 12, b12 with 212, b1. It's much easier execution wise. You can use b12 (it does more damage) but the second hit of ex nutpunch will whiff.

EDIT:

212 is definitely better than 12 in these combos. Does more damage and is easier to execute.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
CasssiiieCCCCCAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's everything her father should have been.

I love her.

But I'm using spec ops more, since people tend to run away and spam shit, plus the heat seeker rocket really counts. The dd1ex into run d4 really is something.

Also df1 and f2 into american way is a great way to hitconfirm combos in db2 without being that negative.

However I have a feeling I'm useless and I should be using brawler, but I can't see why.
Mind sheding some light on a poor soul?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Sorry, elaborating on my previous comment MIDSCREEN USE 212 INSTEAD OF 12 after run cancels! It's arguably easier than b12, it's that much better. Not only that, but it ups her damage by 2-3% each combo. It even makes f3~db2 combos that much easier. I'm hitting this shit online guys, it's great!

Also, MB nutpunch won't whiff in hollywood stance if you space it right, but if you're struggling making the ex hit, substitute b1~db3(ex) instead of b12~db3(ex) for guaranteed hit and 1% less.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Managed to squeeze out an extra 1% by doing:
242, 4, 21u4, f34~db2, jf3, 212~db2, b1~bd3
instead, for 46% (47% with ex nutcracker).
Yeah when I saw the one posted yesterday with jf2 I was messing around with the jump kicks too and just settled on just doing the easier version where instead of doing 212~db2 I would just do 212 straight into nut punch and I think it does something like 44% so still really good and very consistent.

Shady

Noob
Sorry, elaborating on my previous comment MIDSCREEN USE 212 INSTEAD OF 12 after run cancels! It's arguably easier than b12, it's that much better. Not only that, but it ups her damage by 2-3% each combo. It even makes f3~db2 combos that much easier. I'm hitting this shit online guys, it's great!

Also, MB nutpunch won't whiff in hollywood stance if you space it right, but if you're struggling making the ex hit, substitute b1~db3(ex) instead of b12~db3(ex) for guaranteed hit and 1% less.
The B12 revelations in the other thread are breaking my heart right now.

RiBBz22

Damn nice find, at first out of habit I was doing 212~db2 and was like why is this not working before the muscle memory fail alert went off in my brain.

Definitely muuuuch easier to link the final b12~bd3 off of it.

EDIT: I find that if you are having trouble with getting the 212 to connect consistently it seems easier to input the string based on the opponents height because if you hit them too high the last 2 in the string seems to whiff more than I would like.

Last edited:

RiBBz22

@Pan1cMode

(overhead) f3~db2, f2, 21u4, f34~db2, b12~bd3 (41%) [restand] This one is 42%

b212d+1+2~db2, RUN~12, b12~bd3 (29%) [restand] Can update to b212d+1+2~db2, RUN~212, b12~bd3 (31%) [restand]

242, 4, 21u4, f34~db2, jf2, 212~db2, b1~bd3 (45%) [restand] I would add 242, 4, 21u4, f34~db2, jf3, 212~bd3 (44%) [restand] as an easier option. Might want to modify it since @LionHeart got to 46% with the j3 (but I don't plan on using that for a bnb at the moment)

Add the combo:

meterless 242, 33, f21~db2, RUN~b12~bd3 (33%) [restand]. (Can substitute f24 in for f21 if desired)

^Also I don't believe the ex nut punch will connect both hits in this combo I tried it a few times and the 2nd hit would whiff each time. Maybe you can check this for me before so we don't add it to the metered section on accident.

RiBBz22

Found a deep jump kick combo for a shitload of damage in the corner.
DJK~bf1 21u4 f34~db2 b12~db2 b12~bd3

Edit: its 45% btw
Niiiice, yeah I knew my poverty 40% one was not where close to optimal because I basically just would always execute it as more of a conversion with a bunch of 212's into another jk and finisher. I would just note that this probably works best with jf4 because it gives you more time to hit confirm the gunshots. But j3 works too if it is deep enough.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
What are people doing after DB2 NEAR the corner?

I find this range pretty awkward, sometimes I'll try run cancel 21u4 or just do my midscreen BnB.

EvilJagan

White Belt
(10 frame advancing mid) b12~db2, RUN~212, b12~bd3 (27%) [restand]

I can only get this in the corner. Midscreen this combo whiffs on the last "2" in the 212 string.