What's new

Calling all DBZ fans...

RoGE

Noob
Doesn't Goku merge with shenlong at the end of GT? Couldn't he just be like "I wish superman prime wasn't stronger than me"? lol

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I will say Broly is my favorite DBZ character, even though his hardcore fanboys annoy the shit out of me. I just find his suppressed blue SSJ hair to be awesome, and it's cool how he's basically a god among Saiyans.
I just like how he's insane and the nightmare Broly ssj5 in MUGEN that just decimates. Aside from that I'm just a fan. I like Goku's trolling more and Vegeta's crying due to lack of power lol. Then there's master Roshi...need I say more :cool:

YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk chip. Ding!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
It is, but not for over a year or so though :(
I can't stand the japanese VA's so I'm just patiently waiting.
why is it that DBZ is 1 of the few anime's where i actually despise the japanese voice actors over the english ones? usually its the other way around, cept for bleach or fma.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Alright, is SSJ3 Goku stronger or basically equal to Mystic Gohan? My friends and I argue this shit EVERY time we get together. It gets quite comical. :D

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Naruto rocks Goku uniform better than Goku.

Shonen Jump sucks at developing characters though. DBZ always a higher Super Saiyan number or fusions and Naruto with the millionth Rasengan Jutsu. I don't follow Bleach nor One Piece but I bet they're similar as well.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I love DBZ, I have watched Gohan beat Cell more times then I can count lol. I am always down to talk DBZ. My favorite character had to be Future Trunks, I wish he would've stayed in the same timeline though, because if he did I feel he would've been the most powerful character by the time the Buu Saga started. Oh and one argument I always have with other DBZ fans that I feel like I need to address is VEGETA COULD GO SSJ2 BEFORE HE BECAME MAJIN VEGETA! :mad:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I only just found out about this Super Saiyan God thing. Wow, man... and I thought SSJ4 was stupid.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
Only gripe i had with DBZ was that Broly just had 2 movies. He should have had a whole damn Saga...

And no i don't count that stupid third clone bullshit movie as a Broly movie.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Alright, is SSJ3 Goku stronger or basically equal to Mystic Gohan? My friends and I argue this shit EVERY time we get together. It gets quite comical. :D
I would say that SSJ3 Goku is stronger but Mystic Gohan does not use up his power nearly as fast. In a fight Mystic Gohan would probably win because of the stamina issue Goku has while in SSJ3. That's just my opinion though.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Thank you for this post. If it weren't for Dragonball Z I probably wouldn't be into any of this fighting game stuff. My love of DBZ got me engaged to liking the japanese culture and the anime genre. I love rpg's, the music, all that shit. When I was younger I was damn near obsessed with it, now I more keep an eye on it than overindulge in it. I used to wish for the PERFECT DBZ game, and I believe it will happen when the PERFECT pokemon game comes out haha. The 3D open world one we have all dreamt about. My favorite DBZ charaters were always the fusion characters, for one reason, when I saw the as a child we didnt have all the internet and shit, we found pictures of them at flea markets and in china town, so I never knew who they were, they always looked so cool. Gotenks and Vegetto are just amazing. Lol my original PS3 screen name was KamikazeJoten- very much DBZ inspired.

I miss the way this show made me feel when I came home. Excitement, suspense and overall happiness. Akira Toriyama helped bring a whole generation of people to the tv to watch a cartoon. Shits amazing if u really think about it

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Shonen Jump sucks at developing characters though. DBZ always a higher Super Saiyan number or fusions and Naruto with the millionth Rasengan Jutsu. I don't follow Bleach nor One Piece but I bet they're similar as well.

Off topic: One Piece imo is in a league of its own. Characters take a LONG time to develop and they continue to grow in the show. Its a different feel from say, DBZ.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Main Character from Bleach, Ichigo.. I believe he has one move.

I know he has diff swords and diff forms though or something.

yeah he's gone through multiple "power-ups" throughout the series but solo is right he only has one tech which would be considered his staple move. basically it's his own kamehameha.

all in all, yeah bleach and naruto also include similar power-ups to the kind you see in dbz

I haven't gotten that far into Bleach, tbh. I stopped somewhere in the fullbringer arc.

even by then, that's enough to see some dbz style shit lol.

ichigo base form>bankai>hollow mask>like several hollow forms (kind of don't count since they're not willfully accessible, but still) and then of course his final getsuga tensho form (though of course, it is a one-off)

point being at times when he really needed a power boost to beat his stronger opponent, he got them in some form or another lol. just like dbz in most scenarios.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
why is it that DBZ is 1 of the few anime's where i actually despise the japanese voice actors over the english ones? usually its the other way around, cept for bleach or fma.
I don't like watching things with subs too much anyway I struggle to watch the actual show and look at the text.
But Goku sounds like a rat being strangle by a cat being strangle by one direction, It's just not him, and same with alot of the characters, for the persona they portray their high pitch screeches do not portray complete and utter badass to me.

That is why I hate the Japanese VA's especially on DBZ.