What's new

Calling all DBZ fans...

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
That's why I found him such an interesting villain. Because he was never really a villain to begin with. He's just a guy with a duty as a god to destroy in order to maintain balance. He's not inherently evil...in fact he's technically a good guy, considering he also helped train Goku a little bit. Just a ridiculous job and one terrible temper.

I watched the movie for Bills mostly. I was not disappointed. Watching Vegeta dance to keep Bills happy was probably the funniest DBZ moment in history. The way he blew up everyone by lightly tapping them to KO them was too cold. Super Saiyan God was semi-cool, and the fact that it was mentioned that there were more than 1 GoD made it pretty obvious that we either get a new movie, or a new series altogether.
My favorite part was when trunks walked up to mai, pilaf and the dog and said he told every one mai was his girlfriend, and pilaf is like "who me!?"

Also, bills talking about other universes, and whis being able to take out bills in 1 hit makes me excited for future movies. Hopefully a new series even.

haketh

Warrior
Also unlike most, I'm glad the SSJ GOd form was so damn elaborate, it was basic and pure, and looked just like a normal sayian with a red aura. So happy it wasn't overdone. NOthing will ever beat that Kaioken Aura though.

That's why I found him such an interesting villain. Because he was never really a villain to begin with. He's just a guy with a duty as a god to destroy in order to maintain balance. He's not inherently evil...in fact he's technically a good guy, considering he also helped train Goku a little bit. Just a ridiculous job and one terrible temper.

I watched the movie for Bills mostly. I was not disappointed. Watching Vegeta dance to keep Bills happy was probably the funniest DBZ moment in history. The way he blew up everyone by lightly tapping them to KO them was too cold. Super Saiyan God was semi-cool, and the fact that it was mentioned that there were more than 1 GoD made it pretty obvious that we either get a new movie, or a new series altogether.

yeah they could delve into the gods of the 12 universes some more that'd be neat to see them all, both creation and destruction.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
BotG wasn't a bad movie, but it didn't have the same tone as DBZ. Never once was there any sense of urgency; it honestly felt more like Dragonball than DBZ with all the lightheartedness. Which is cool, just not what I expected (or wanted). SSJ God looks like ass, though. It's a lazy design IMO.

As far as movies, for me it's:

Tree of Might
Bardock special
History of Trunks
Broly
Bojack

I don't really mess with the others. And I will be eternally pissed at how Broly "dies" in the 1st movie.

haketh

Warrior
Also thank god Toriyama stpped in and shot down the original draf tof the movie, shit was going to be grim and hella serious. SSJ was also going ot be some overdone travesty, a imx of SSJ3 and SSJ4 with a cloak and some shit.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Some new gameplay from TGS. I must've missed the episode where Picollo randomly comes back to life when Goku reaches Earth.

Nappa kills Picollo before Goku arrives on the planet. But he's there...

"In this mode, it is possible to fight as either the Z Fighters or their antagonists. The original manga/anime story is modified to include team battles, such as the fight with Frieza which, instead of Goku being the only character to face the tyrant, also includes Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin for the final battle on Namek."

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I have seen every episode and DBZ movie there is. I finally caught the latest movie with super saiyan god and I was just like meh. Bardock has always been a favorite of mine. I loved his personality and the role behind his character. I own every ps2 DBZ game out there, but all the next gen versions of the DBZ games were aweful. Not a lot of people game the tenkaichi series credit but they were actually really good games and had very good fighting mechanics. Honestly I wish they would have just ported over tenkaichi 3 over to ps3 but that isn't gonna happen. That was like the only DBZ game where I played at least 21 characters at very high level. Talking about that tell me why Vegeito was the greatest fusion ever. But unfortunately I gave up on DBZ games for next gen after terrible tenkaichi (ultimate tenkaichi) I couldn't do it anymore.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Couldn't decide between Burst Limit and the Budokai HD Remake, Bought Burst Limit in the end and it's awesome!
And plays somewhat like the Budokai Games anyway, I really enjoy it ^_^