What's new

Calling all DBZ fans...

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Battle of the gods sucked so much i want to destroy my entire DBZ collection...HORRIBAD
Well I don't see what you thought sucked, because it was not only BAD to the ASS, but it was a good story, I shaln't go into why as it just means spoiling it for anyone who is going to watch it.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Big Krillin and Piccolo fan myself. I always rocked Krillin in all the DBZ fighting games. I watched all the DB episodes and every DBZ episode up to the end of the Cell Saga. I have no idea about Broly or Buu because I outgrew the series, but yeah..Good memories.
Not going to lie, out of all the super and ultimate moves, Krillin's destructo disk was my favorite.

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk 4 chip. Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com

haketh

Warrior
Battle of the Gods was great. So happy they didn't make Bills another I'M EVVVUULLLS antagonist, felt like an enemy that would come out of Dragonball which is always good.

its_ezie

Mortal
like how my mans vegeta finally passed goku even of it wasnt for long lol it was indeed confirmed though which is all that matters.

187x

Warrior
What are some very good dbz movies to watch? The only dbz movie i ever seen was 'Dbz super android 13' and i loved it. I Watched battle of the gods today, What a pile of horse s***.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
What are some very good dbz movies to watch? The only dbz movie i ever seen was 'Dbz super android 13' and i loved it. I Watched battle of the gods today, What a pile of horse s***.
luckily for me battle of the gods was the first db movie ive watched , only ever watched the show from time to time , love anythin japanese though
lord bills is pretty godlike

Haze

Mortal
thats movie 7 movie 8 is the best by far its with brolly the baddast mofo from all dbz charactars 5,6,9 and 12 are also good imo

REO

Undead

3 - Tree of Might
5 - Cooler's Revenge
6 - Return of Cooler
7 - Super Android 13
8 - Broly
9 - Bojack
12 - Fusion Reborn
13 - Wrath of the Dragon
DBZ Special - History of Trunks.

All the ones above were pretty good. Most of these movies are very old so they should be on YouTube.

3 - Tree of Might
5 - Cooler's Revenge
6 - Return of Cooler
7 - Super Android 13
8 - Broly
9 - Bojack
12 - Fusion Reborn
13 - Wrath of the Dragon

All the ones above were pretty good. Most of these movies are very old so they should be on YouTube.
It may be just me, but the lord slug movie was really epic too, except for the end. I mean really, whistling? Lol.

It might have been because of the era that movie was made and everyone thought Goku went super Sayain for the first time

3 - Tree of Might
5 - Cooler's Revenge
6 - Return of Cooler
7 - Super Android 13
8 - Broly
9 - Bojack
12 - Fusion Reborn
13 - Wrath of the Dragon

what'd you think about BotG if you've seen it?

Haze

Mortal
It may be just me, but the lord slug movie was really epic too, except for the end. I mean really, whistling? Lol.

It might have been because of the era that movie was made and everyone thought Goku went super Sayain for the first time
the lord slug movie was good 2 matter of fact i liked all movies except for return of broly and the new 1 battle of gods

187x

Warrior
3 - Tree of Might
5 - Cooler's Revenge
6 - Return of Cooler
7 - Super Android 13
8 - Broly
9 - Bojack
12 - Fusion Reborn
13 - Wrath of the Dragon

witch of those is your favorite and the best in your opinion? i Watched Broly the legendary super saiyan last night it was pretty good.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
bills seems like a pretty cool cat. just has a fucked up job lol.
That's why I found him such an interesting villain. Because he was never really a villain to begin with. He's just a guy with a duty as a god to destroy in order to maintain balance. He's not inherently evil...in fact he's technically a good guy, considering he also helped train Goku a little bit. Just a ridiculous job and one terrible temper.

I watched the movie for Bills mostly. I was not disappointed. Watching Vegeta dance to keep Bills happy was probably the funniest DBZ moment in history. The way he blew up everyone by lightly tapping them to KO them was too cold. Super Saiyan God was semi-cool, and the fact that it was mentioned that there were more than 1 GoD made it pretty obvious that we either get a new movie, or a new series altogether.