What's new

Calling all DBZ fans...

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
So I've been running into a lot of DBZ avatars lately across TYM and I'm making this thread for the purpose of all DBZ fans to talk, discuss, hate on Superman lol, favorite/least favorite character(s), theorize (MK vs DBZ,) and anything DBZ related. Ill get it started:

I started watching DBZ at a very young age and instantly fell in love. Along side I watched Sailor Moon and a rendition of Transformers (CGI.) The lessons that are taught and the positive role model Goku was in the series is second to none. Always pushing his opponents to their max, so that he himself gets pushed back harder.

I would go out of my way to make sure I caught every episode from start to finish. Season after season I would watch it grow into something very cool...then it happened. Super Saiyan Goku arose defeating Freiza and from that point on, I could only watch episodes where he was a Super Saiyan lol. Needless to say there were 2 cannon and 1 non-cannon, minus the fusion transformations, yet to be bestowed on my eyes. Plus a new Super Saiyan God Goku which TBSH I was very disappointed.

Now at the age of 24, I'm still watching it. I've recently gotten back into the DBZ video games and at a casual level, I'm having fun. I probably won't ever play competitively but wouldn't mind getting my ass handed to me.

From DragonBall to DragonBallZ to even DragonBallGT, they all had a message and great storylines...even tho GT had its plot holes :mad:

All in all, the fights, the obsured power levels that didn't mean shit, and the TROLLING [media]
This one is my favorite. "Are you napping?" lol
[MEDIA]

Lastly my favorite character is Broly. This dude maximizes power, had a power lever over 9000 before it was cool, and is completely blinded by his insane rage to kill Goku. Kakarot...KAKAROT!!!

YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk chip. Ding!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The only things I like about DBZ, are OG Dragon Ball, and DBZ abridged.

Well the first 3 budokai games were alright, especially 3.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
fuck superman! >:I im gonna create a character for the sole purpose of whooping supermans ass...in his prime!! dat'll show those fanboys

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Hardcore Dragon Ball Z fan too. Started watching the original reruns. Then I found Dragon Ball Z on Fox when I was young. It was the shit in elementary. I used to draw the characters. Wish I still had some of my pictures. When GT came out... Or let me say By the time I started hearing about GT Hurricane Katrina had happened, and I didn't have time to watch or keep up with it. I do have the GT DVD set now though. I loved the Budokai games, but hate ones where it's not 1v1 fighting. I hate the flying around throwing shit part. I wish they'd make a B4 for next generation. I was the shit at B1 & B3. Memories. Good post man.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Man DBZ is like one of the best Shows there ever has been.
Let's face it amongst all the witty jokes, the Badass fights and total destruction, We grew up with these characters and learned to love them.
They fed us good morals as children and brought great entertainment to our lives, Childhood would not be the same without it.

And of course if anyone is Up for some game on Xbox live on Raging Blast 2 add me @ ZigZagGamer95.

Also I bet you DBZ fans can not wait for Battle of Z.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Superman>Goku

Dbz fans will always have to hold dat.:)
Superman does have "Infinite Power" Provided he stays in the sun for a long enough time he could beat Goku any day by sitting there till he is powerful enough.

But if he's not given the chance SSJ God Will be more than enough power to take on superman I think.

But if Superman can just sit in a star absorbing enough energy to defeat Goku even at SSJ God then He can always win.

True Grave

Attachments

True Grave

Hardcore Dragon Ball Z fan too. Started watching the original reruns. Then I found Dragon Ball Z on Fox when I was young. It was the shit in elementary. I used to draw the characters. Wish I still had some of my pictures. When GT came out... Or let me say By the time I started hearing about GT Hurricane Katrina had happened, and I didn't have time to watch or keep up with it. I do have the GT DVD set now though. I loved the Budokai games, but hate ones where it's not 1v1 fighting. I hate the flying around throwing shit part. I wish they'd make a B4 for next generation. I was the shit at B1 & B3. Memories. Good post man.
I had only played B1 and then got heavy into halo 3 for a couple years. I plan on getting the whole set and watching it all over again. YouTube helps a lot lol.

YouTube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/mrgotmerked
YouTube Clan Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/ktokillatv

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk chip. Ding!

Error

DF2+R2
I will say Broly is my favorite DBZ character, even though his hardcore fanboys annoy the shit out of me. I just find his suppressed blue SSJ hair to be awesome, and it's cool how he's basically a god among Saiyans.