What's new

Calling all DBZ fans...

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I haven't watched dbz in a long time and I'm not caught up on what's going on, but I remember watching the majin buu saga and I enjoyed that very much.

Super Buu is my favorite form.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Speaking of DBZ parodies...the latest DBZ Abridged is fucking hilarious, as expected.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
i read db/dbz manga when i was a kid, i swear i just watched only few dbz and dbgt anime episodes :p, but it is always my favorite manga/anime. i'm waiting for battle of gods, haven't watched it, and i don't know when will the dvd come out :(.
btw about goku vs superman: of course superman is stronger than goku, it's like gouk-superman matchup is 1-9 lol but it doesn't mean superman is better. i always like goku. never give a shit about superman.

iKritikal

Mortal
i read db/dbz manga when i was a kid, i swear i just watched only few dbz and dbgt anime episodes :p, but it is always my favorite manga/anime. i'm waiting for battle of gods, haven't watched it, and i don't know when will the dvd come out :(.
btw about goku vs superman: of course superman is stronger than goku, it's like gouk-superman matchup is 1-9 lol but it doesn't mean superman is better. i always like goku. never give a shit about superman.
Dvd comes out in September in Japan so it should be subbed around then

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Big Krillin and Piccolo fan myself. I always rocked Krillin in all the DBZ fighting games. I watched all the DB episodes and every DBZ episode up to the end of the Cell Saga. I have no idea about Broly or Buu because I outgrew the series, but yeah..Good memories.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Big Krillin and Piccolo fan myself. I always rocked Krillin in all the DBZ fighting games. I watched all the DB episodes and every DBZ episode up to the end of the Cell Saga. I have no idea about Broly or Buu because I outgrew the series, but yeah..Good memories.
Never too late to get back into it. I'm sure you'd fall right back inlove.

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk 4 chip. Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Piccolo is almost always very good, especially in the games he has stretch limbs.