What's new

Black Adam General Discussion Thread

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
go be a dick to someone else, mmkay sugar?
Let him be, Qwarks a dick, but his methods are for the greater good (go read the threads, they are helpful!).

Really the only thing changed about BA is that you cant divekick~backdash to avoid punishing. You shouldnt have been doing that before the patch though, focus on his normals and whiff punishing, divekicks NEED to be MB now (there was no reason not to anyway as you gain so much for 1 bar).

His meterless BNB is going to be alot more beneficial to learn, so get your combos down. EX cage is still a great wakeup, but no more 55% 1 bar combos.

Let him be, Qwarks a dick, but his methods are for the greater good (go read the threads, they are helpful!).

Really the only thing changed about BA is that you cant divekick~backdash to avoid punishing. You shouldnt have been doing that before the patch though, focus on his normals and whiff punishing, divekicks NEED to be MB now (there was no reason not to anyway as you gain so much for 1 bar).

His meterless BNB is going to be alot more beneficial to learn, so get your combos down. EX cage is still a great wakeup, but no more 55% 1 bar combos.
thank you… i never played BA before 1.05 dropped, thats why i was wondering what still worked and what didn't before i dug through the threads. Cause ya know, they're all kept up to date always.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
thank you… i never played BA before 1.05 dropped, thats why i was wondering what still worked and what didn't before i dug through the threads. Cause ya know, they're all kept up to date always.

Black adam barely changed, really you are just going to stop using MB Cage in combo's and replace it with meterless, so you have more meter to MB divekick or utilise his bomb setups and OKI setups with black magic MB. And DONT throw out regular divekicks if they can be blocked.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
and im telling you, if you read those threads then youd know its kept up to date, the threads point is that 99% of this information posted here is outdated in a way or expanded upon, my guides are a compilation of 99% of the juice.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Qwark28 was the first person to break down in PMs to me exactly how good BA was a couple of months ago. He also made a guide which is extremely helpful. I'm hoping all of you guys calling him a dick have equally contributed to the forums and the community

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Qwark28 was the first person to break down in PMs to me exactly how good BA was a couple of months ago. He also made a guide which is extremely helpful. I'm hoping all of you guys calling him a dick have equally contributed to the forums and the community

I fuel Qwarks power with insults. Without them he is nothing.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Chris G black Adam destroyed KDZ superman just now. Discuss. Ponder.

Black Adam is the one.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Chris G black Adam destroyed KDZ superman just now. Discuss. Ponder.

Black Adam is the one.
Chris G is just a very solid player. If he knew optimal combos and managed his meter/pressure better i think he could win easily with Black Adam across the board. His Green Arrow is too nasty as well though.

BTW i wouldnt say destroyed. KDZ reset the bracket and went 3-1 in the reset i think?

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Just wanted to let everyone know that im now able to moderate this forum so if you need help with anything at all in here just tag me and ill do what i can.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
so since i dont have a girlfriend i can take him out to dinner and movies and we can go to my place and fuck?

can he do that too AK Smarrgasm ?

if not, you should be banned instead

Just wanted to let everyone know that im now able to moderate this forum so if you need help with anything at all in here just tag me and ill do what i can.

I highlighted the words in pretty colors so you could see.