What's new

Battle Arena Week 1 Winners announced, Gameplay Footage Released!

So these fights are basically just going to be a high-production combo showcase, not an actual fight with any semblance of strategy.
Yea but he doesn't have any super powers. :(

completely unrelated, if they added He-Man characters to this game it would be fricken epic. Who doesn't want to play as Skeletor in a fighter?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Awesome gameplay! I was so hype watching this. Felt so brutal and fluid. The camera angle changes made it look cool but it seemed like it would confuse me in a high level match. The stage gimmicks were actually pretty sick, I loved the Harley swing on the chandelier, very sick. Yeah some of the graphics and models look weird, but I honestly don't care about that shit. All I care about is gameplay! And this gameplay has me hype as hell, GG NRS!

So these fights are basically just going to be a high-production combo showcase, not an actual fight with any semblance of strategy.
Why would a showcase of the characters powers be anything less than just an all out brutal fight? Besides, do you really think the developers can form high level strategy? No offense hector :p

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man this game looks really cool though. Batman sort of reminded me of Scorpion and smoke with his dialogue. My only question that remains is whether or not Power characters can contend with gadget characters. It would've been cool to see life bars to see how much damage Bane doled out
CRUM my guess is that they're still balance-tweaking the game, and will continue to do so after release. It seems like the goal this time around is to try to make each character viable; so I expect that they'll do what's needed to make sure the the diff. playstyles will all be effective.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Was disappointed with the heroes winning but watching Bane, I think all the anger in me was replaced with fanboy excitement.

Dude, harley stomped WW in the actual fight and would have won if she did something after the super (looks like you can combo out of it). What was with that dud gun though? that was waq

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Dude, harley stomped WW in the actual fight and would have won if she did something after the super (looks like you can combo out of it). What was with that dud gun though? that was waq
Isn't it her gimmick where her gun does something? I guess it doesn't always work lol

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Top 8 Predictions? lol .... Well we kinda know the tourney will have 16 chars based off the brackets (which were rigged by GGA btw) kappa

Looks like Bats vs WW is happening and that my friends will be super tight....