What's new

Battle Arena Week 1 Winners announced, Gameplay Footage Released!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I spy Poinson Ivy... Also why does Harley smell a black rose at the end of one of her combos (she gets fucked up for that. Does that do anything? and what about that failed gun trait she tries too) weird stuff

SLy

Noob
The only thing that confuses me about Harley is her cartwheel..She has a cartwheel forward dash and a cartwheel move?

Big Frog

Noob
Because at the time they were thinking of making this game she was probably still in her pants phase. Nu-52 has her back in armor granny panties.
Ahh, ok. Nvm then. I'm not too smart when it comes to the comics and stuff. Carry on...

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
They shoulda had me use bane. I woulda fucked up batman lol
why do us colored folk always gotta like the same chars if cdjr likes bane as well its like mk9 all over again only thing this time people will know who i am

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Did we just see a Batman reset?

Harley Quinn's combos are SEXY AS FUCK!!But super EWW stance.

Wonder Woman with that Sophitia + Jade Boomerang!

So far I'm not loving the SC-styled zoomed cameras.Well, it's not that I hate the fact that it's zoomed, it's the fact that they zoom it at the wrong time.

What are you talking about, they catered to both. They want to see their game strive after all the casuals drop it anyway.

NRS games post MKDC has always had high skill ceiling low entry for people who specialize in their games.
All fighting games now days cater to both. The casual gamers eventually get weeded out.