What's new

Battle Arena Week 1 Winners announced, Gameplay Footage Released!

This week marked the start of a 10 week long journey marketing campaign for Injustice launched by NRS/WB. The match ups we've always dreamed of are becoming a reality, and today, we find out the victor for the Week 1 Battle Arena! Be sure to watch out on Monday, for Week 2 of Injustice Battle Arena, as we get new characters that are going to be matched up against each other. Head over to Injustice.dccomics.com to vote on Monday.

And the winner is...

Attachments

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
I would really like to see what blocking looks like in this game...

The constant camera changes kind of puts me off a bit. Even though most seemed to be at the end of a combo or something, it still confused me on where they would be positioned at the end etc...

Did anyone else have to restart the batman video over because they were still thinking about the sick stage transition in wonder woman's fight?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yo these combos look so boss! And dat first Mortal Kombat movie reference in Batman vs Bane... <3 NRS!

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I'm also glad you can turn off stage interactions because they take way too long. And I wanna see more of Bane, it seemed like most of the stuff he did in the video was off a stage interaction

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I'm having such a hard time deciding who I want to play! I wasn't that interested in Batman but the more I hear and see the more I think he might be an option for me. Looking forward to seeing Shazam now. I was hoping I would like Wonder Woman but from everything I've seen I just can't see it working out with me and her.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Weakest victory for WW ever. She just gets done getting super'd then is the winner off of a throw lmao. Harley's combos are so swag, can't wait to play her.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.

The constant camera changes kind of puts me off a bit. Even though most seemed to be at the end of a combo or something, it still confused me on where they would be positioned at the end etc...
I don't think it will be like that in game. This is more like a cinematic replay of the fight.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I'm thinking that the camera changes were done for theatrical effect. I highly doubt that these will happen in the middle of a match.

Edit: Other than the transitioning between stages, of course.

Harley did get off to a strong start though. That hammer is a pretty hard hitter. Still. Didn't seem like Croc, Penguin, Riddler, and Two-Face were happy to see her.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!

Did anyone else have to restart the batman video over because they were still thinking about the sick stage transition in wonder woman's fight?
In the Batman vs Bane, at 00:36 - 00:37 Bane blocks Batman's beat-down (aliteration ftw!) and then gets a full punish on him. Confirmed, Batman's kick combo is unsafe on block.

I'll see if I can do a full analysis for both videos and put them in the respective character forums. Starting with...BATMAN :)