What's new

Battle Arena Week 1 Winners announced, Gameplay Footage Released!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Harley and Wonder Woman's fall down animations at 0:43 and 1:09 are so terrible ahahaha. Interesting how nobody used a clash either.

Unless the online turns out to be amazing, I think I'll just wait for MK10.

NRS is really terrible at modeling character faces and anatomy in general.
Agreed. They're very sloppy when it comes to that. Have you seen batmans mug? What the hell were they thinking when they made that atrocity.

He has no lips at all, his teeth are deformed and the mask makes his face look like an angry chimpanzee, terrible. Luckily in Mortal Kombat theres lots of ninjas and people wearing masks and shit.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Ugghh! Wonder Woman vs. Batsy in the Quarter Finals! Tough call, but if the story plays out they'll be locking lips I would suppose ;) After all there has been that flirt thing between them in Justice League.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Jwong- Batman
Bit- Wodnerwoman
Quinn- REO or Morty
Tom- GL/Superman
any other big names in our community i should name?

trufenix

bye felicia
I spy Poinson Ivy... Also why does Harley smell a black rose at the end of one of her combos (she gets fucked up for that. Does that do anything? and what about that failed gun trait she tries too) weird stuff
It's harley's special button, she pulls out a random object and insta-uses it. Unfortunately, it seems like its just as slow and worthless as it was in the first builds. Its WAY too slow and as this video proves, if she pulls a retarded item you are absolutely fucked.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
to many batman characters....in arkham asylum......

Well, who did you expect to see in Arkham Asylum? Superman villains?
This is the joke
this is your head. <----------------------- It's kind of like a word puzzle.

When Wonder Woman is doing her 'super' (between 1:39 and 1:45) she has a different shield on than the rest of the fight....the new shield is painted and has the WW logo.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
nice videos
In before Batman wins the entire thing...

cant wait to see joker in action!!!

Ceflapod

Noob
I'm trying to see a crazy final

I'm talking like Joker vs Cyborg, Hawkgirl vs Grundy, or Catwoman vs Superman. Just not the expected Batman vs Superman, just to mix shit up