What's new

Battle Arena Week 1 Winners announced, Gameplay Footage Released!

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Dear god it looks like Harley Quinn can follow up her super with another juggle, extending the combo/damage (It seemed like she recovered fast enough). I'm so damn hyped for this game now.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Dear god it looks like Harley Quinn can follow up her super with another juggle, extending the combo/damage (It seemed like she recovered fast enough). I'm so damn hyped for this game now.
yea im pretty sure she can combo after it. she looks so swagggggg

This week marked the start of a 10 week long journey marketing campaign for Injustice launched by NRS/WB. The match ups we've always dreamed of are becoming a reality, and today, we find out the victor for the Week 1 Battle Arena! Be sure to watch out on Monday, for Week 2 of Injustice Battle Arena, as we get new characters that are going to be matched up against each other. Head over to Injustice.dccomics.com to vote on Monday.

And the winner is...

Batman Tazer - Stryker Batman "Stay Down" Smoke! Nice!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Okay so at the 33 second mark for the WW vs HQ video there are plants on the wall.
I'm not familiar with DC but is that a sign for poison ivy being in the game

maybe its just plants growing in because its semi abandoned from the looks of it >.<
I doubt it. I think it's because they're in Arkham. Hence why Croc and "friends" are there....

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
So Killer Croc was just a background hazard. I bet we'll see tons of non playable cameo's like that. The good thing is that since the character models are already in the game, it would be easy DLC at the very least.

This was pretty damn awesome. Good to see that they touched up on WW's mug. It doesn't look great, but hey amazons by nature are still fairly masculine in some cases. In any event, stop crying about the stage transitions people! The game doesn't have the round transitions that most fg's have and it looks to move at KI speed because of it, so trust me you can sit through a few seconds of a stage transition. Your competing in a video game for god sake so with that in mind, your time isn't that important. Most of you that are talking about tournament rules have probably never even set foot in a tournament so please STFU! All of this was great and I can't wait for next week. Let's see some NightWing vs Captain Marvel (Shazzam) :)

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
It was a showcase, in a sense, they had to do it that way to make the winner of the votes win the fight.
I think there could have been a little more movement though. There were a few seconds in there where Harley literally just stood there and I was wondering if it was like an after-move taunt or something, but it was just her idle stance.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
2 more months, and February is a short month (thank god). time flies, so injustice will be here before we know it!

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
And my hype somehow manages to increase. Bane looks totally rad, now it's just a question of whether to main him or Ollie....

Grrrr... Arghhhh...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

*splurt*

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow people need relax on teh stage transaction every attack here was basically scripted for show, i bet you any money you wont see have of that being used by pro players