What's new

Battle Arena Week 1 Winners announced, Gameplay Footage Released!

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
This looks so awesome...but that stage transition was hilarious!! xD

However gets thrown into that should automatically lose because thats just ownage!

Day 1

trufenix

bye felicia
Gagdet characters going to totally blow out the powers unless that shit is unblockable or the stages are really varied. Harley's movement looked way too good.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Haha NRS given Scorpion a heads up with Batmans "Get down here" haha funny guys

even tough they where fixed the winner they where sick, but did anyone get the feeling they where still holding Bane back, as if they dont want us to fully see what he can yet

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Man, IMO the stage interactions were completely awesome and look like they will add a lot of depth to the game...I am really hoping these aren't broken and end up being left on as the tournament standard.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
1:45 of Batman fight... Bats does a KUNG LAO SPIN with pop up!

I saw that lol... I keep trying to freeze frame it but its such a fast move... Looks like he spins and throws a batarang.. but its puper fast...

I saw a Dive Kick too :)

Lulzlou

Noob
Okay so at the 33 second mark for the WW vs HQ video there are plants on the wall.
I'm not familiar with DC but is that a sign for poison ivy being in the game

maybe its just plants growing in because its semi abandoned from the looks of it >.<

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I saw that lol... I keep trying to freeze frame it but its such a fast move... Looks like he spins and throws a batarang.. but its puper fast...

I saw a Dive Kick too :)
i think he just sends one of the bats into the combo

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
SO MUCH SWAG IN THESE VIDEOS!!! The stage transitions were AWESOME, and did not seem to 'slow' the flow of the match. The combos looked amazing, and I love the stage interactions. It really felt like an awesome cinematic fight, which I think is what they were going for. I can't wait to see what high level tournament play between two heavy hitters within their respective characters will look like.

As a demonstration video, I rate these an enthusiastic 10/10. KEEP THESE UP NRS!!! Keep up the great work, looks like you've struck GOLD!

I also really hope the tournament scene keeps the stage transitions and interactions ON, unless there are too many to be found ridiculously abusable.

Damn that was awesome! I love the new stages and the transitions! Kind of funny that all the scientist in the watchtower don't seem to care that Batman and Bane are throwing down and trashing the place though.

Noob
WW Fight: 28 Seconds... WW does a wakeup knee, blocked by Harley... AND HAS ENOUGH FRAME ADVANTAGE TO THROW? Early build I'm sure.. or maybe it was a good read... but it looks so fast...

Okay so at the 33 second mark for the WW vs HQ video there are plants on the wall.
I'm not familiar with DC but is that a sign for poison ivy being in the game

maybe its just plants growing in because its semi abandoned from the looks of it >.<
I don't think that's a sign at all, otherwise Mr. Freeze is in the game too. I think that's just a nod to those two particular villains.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I am ever so thankful that killer croc, riddler, two face, and penguin have pretty much been deconfirmed. Praise jeebus.
They're confirmed, just not in the way anyone expected. ;) I hope they incorporate more stuff like this in the other stages, i.e other characters, like Gorilla Grodd grabs you all pissed off and throws you out of the building or something.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
Wow too hype. Th-that WW anti-air...I need to...catch my...breath! Though the stage traditions are pretty cool, I feel they kind of Jill the momentum of the fight a little, but that's just me. Also don't know if I'll be using the stage hazards much.