What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Explain to me what makes more sense.

"We should have another Batman character, since the franchise and characters are so popular, so our DLC might sell marginally better and then that's it in terms of sales"

or

"We should have a character that doesn't have as solid a fanbase as we'd like so we can give them more exposure. Sure we may lose a bit in DLC sales but could have long term buyers of a comic/character they may not have been interested in before"?

This "she's popular so she'll sell" is not valid IMO as, sure, she'll sell but so would others and them being included could bring in more fans.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Who is going to have a REAL GOOD LAUGH when the golden boy, people all over his jock Lobo ends up sucking down in low tier, while nerdrage ZMFG!!!! Why Batgirl ends up decent?!?!? This guy!!!!!!!!!! That's who!!

tazzmission

Banned
Explain to me what makes more sense.

"We should have another Batman character, since the franchise and characters are so popular, so our DLC might sell marginally better and then that's it in terms of sales"

or

"We should have a character that doesn't have as solid a fanbase as we'd like so we can give them more exposure. Sure we may lose a bit in DLC sales but could have long term buyers of a comic/character they may not have been interested in before"?

This "she's popular so she'll sell" is not valid IMO as, sure, she'll sell but so would others and them being included could bring in more fans.
i said it before and i will say it again. batwoman wouldve made more sense expecially to gain the glbt fans seeing as well shes a lesbian

to me at least batgirl just dosent have anything that would have anyone other than comic fans be interested in her.

also out of the whole 28 charachter roster there is only one black hero..............

im neither black or gay but wouldnt you think you would have more than one black charachter to peek an interest in the black community?

Mulder

King of Heroes
H
Who is going to have a REAL GOOD LAUGH when the golden boy, people all over his jock Lobo ends up sucking down in low tier, while nerdrage ZMFG!!!! Why Batgirl ends up decent?!?!? This guy!!!!!!!!!! That's who!!
Hey don't diss the Main Man! Lobo will eat your entrails and enjoy it! Likeifyougettheref.jpg

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
i said it before and i will say it again. batwoman wouldve made more sense expecially to gain the glbt fans seeing as well shes a lesbian

to me at least batgirl just dosent have anything that would have anyone other than comic fans be interested in her.
Batwoman over Batgirl is a hell no. Maybe a costume. :16Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.