What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I'm excited for the salt when Scorpion is revealed......it'll make the Batgirl salt look miniscule......and the hope when MMH is announced look tiny......well his announcement in my dreams ;_;
Leaked lists have been wrong and partial in the past. Regardless.. It's a well made game.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Yeah so for all of you who told Juggs and I we were wrong, suck it.
Y u leave me and Morbid out? Also MMH still may be in over Zod so Juggs may be wrong about one thing. I doubt Scorpion'll be left out though. Only thing I'm waiting on is how Zod'll go.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm not sure did Rain not get into MK9? I'm just saying.......wasn't Scarlett the second DLC character for MK9?
i mean he said they might do more than 4..but that would be if DLC is successful right? are Batgirl Zod and Scorpion gonne be enough to launch more DLC? i sure as hell wouldnt buy them, lucky for nrs my dumbass got the season pass

Mulder

King of Heroes
i mean he said they might do more than 4..but that would be if DLC is successful right? are Batgirl Zod and Scorpion gonne be enough to launch more DLC? i sure as hell wouldnt buy them, lucky for nrs my dumbass got the season pass
Still don't know what Zod'll be......just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.