What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
My condolences to everyone (including me) who bought the season pass expecting to get MMHunter and other awesome characters. This has to be the worst fuck-up in DLC history. Gj NRS
I could not love this comment more than I do right now.

Like what the fuck. I don't want Batgirl as an actual character. Skin: yes. Character: no.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Watch when Injustice 2 comes out and it has 8 Superman characters people will start bitching that Superman is over exposed.

tazzmission

Banned
So why does Batman have twice as much as Superman who's been around LONGER and was more popular for DECADES?
batman had 2 sucky films batman and robin plus dark knight rises ( sorry but i didnt like it)

superman had 3 sucky films superman 3 and 4 plus superman returns : shudders:

i guess one franchise having one more sucky film over the other makes dc go nope cant push it

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
batman had 2 sucky films batman and robin plus dark knight rises ( sorry but i didnt like it)

superman had 3 sucky films superman 3 and 4 plus superman returns : shudders:

i guess one franchise having one more sucky film over the other makes dc go nope cant push it

The original Batman? Batman Forever wasn't great either.

Regardless of batgirls popularity, they could have done another character. It's just not necessary considering 1. 25 percent of the cast is batman characters(way too many, even for me and I LOVE batman). 2. She honestly could've been a batman skin. 3. There's more interesting, more popular and more wanted characters that aren't in the game(zatanna, black canary, even power girl if it has to be female, not to mention mmh)

Dat feel when Batgirl could be getting her own show or something of that nature in the near future and she's been included in Injustice to familiarize her to the masses. DC probably does have a reason for the inclusion of these characters. Doubt it was just "Lolz tittybatz too plz"

Status
Not open for further replies.