What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Is there a reason you keep using that head?
Yes. I believe 16 bit helps produce serotonin. This will help stimulate endorphins. So he makes everyone happy. Plus he makes me feel funnier than I am. I need moral support. Plus he is a good player and I love Kitana... there.
:16Bit

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
its just funny man every list ive seen from comic websites or some other websites who cover games or even guys on youtube wanted Red Hood in the game, the only argument against it was too many batman characters or too similar to somone in the game....then we get Batgirl haha i guess Ed Boon hates Red Hood...oh well im over it just salty about the dlc i paid for, last time i ever buy a season pass.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I honestly don't get the post. I think it is funny though. Either salty or good point...not sure. :16Bit
I removed the quote because after looking at it, it looked like I was disagreeing with you. :p

The point I was making was that we all know what happened the last time NRS went with unknown characters over clones.

On the contrary, yes there are a ton of characters I'd rather have over Batgirl, but there's a good chance none of the other few hundred thousand casuals who have the game know who they are.

I also think Raiden would make more sense than Scorpion for Injustice, but Raiden is only a poster boy for MK. Scorpion is one of the most well-known poster-boys across the entire fighting game genre.

Competitive FGC =/= Business ethics. Sadly, nobody seems to get this.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
I like Batgirl but she's a wasted slot when there is characters with so much more potential. I love this game at the moment, it's a lot of fun, but if Scorpion gets released I'll be selling it on the spot and just playing Persona 4 arena instead.
This, but I'll be playing Dead Island instead of Persona 4.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I removed the quote because after looking at it, it looked like I was disagreeing with you. :p

The point I was making was that we all know what happened the last time NRS went with unknown characters over clones.

On the contrary, yes there are a ton of characters I'd rather have over Batgirl, but there's a good chance none of the other few hundred thousand casuals who have the game know who they are.

I also think Raiden would make more sense than Scorpion for Injustice, but Raiden is only a poster boy for MK. Scorpion is one of the most well-known poster-boys across the entire fighting game genre.

Competitive FGC =/= Business ethics. Sadly, nobody seems to get this.
Now I get it. Thanks for clarifying. Also a pretty good point. :16Bit

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I like Batgirl but she's a wasted slot when there is characters with so much more potential. I love this game at the moment, it's a lot of fun, but if Scorpion gets released I'll be selling it on the spot and just playing Persona 4 arena instead.
Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha!!!

In other news:

MMH fans need to calm down.. Seriously.. I can understand rage if all 4 were released.. But with enough spiteful messages, you may end up getting your beloved MMH in game and playable, and... Very very bad...

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!

In other news:

MMH fans need to calm down.. Seriously.. I can understand rage if all 4 were released.. But with enough spiteful messages, you may end up getting your beloved MMH in game and playable, and... Very very bad...
Yes. Martian Manhunter still has a chance. I think a lot of other characters chances were killed. MMH is really the only one who MIGHT be able to replace Zod/Scorpion.:16Bit

Mulder

King of Heroes

In other news:

I'm a MMH fan and I'm thrilled with this news. I have a strong feeling he'll be in over Zod. If Zod is in then I'll simply pass up on his download and then happily download Scorpion.....and main him just to troll people with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.