What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I don't dislike it. I think it's funny you all care this much lol. Complain all you want. Type out life stories until your fingers break off. Do I care? No. I got what I wanted. But you guys complaining and whining over something like this, will not change a thing. GG.
Someone forcing you to be here?

JaredL

Does it matter? I said I don't care so whether or not someone is forcing me to be here is irrelevant. Like your complaints. Because they're worth nothing.
I find it weird that someone is complaining and whining, about people complaining and whining.

You seem to want people to disagree with, since by your own words, your posts are useless and irrelevant. And why do something that is useless and irrelevant? Well, because you like annoying other people. It all makes sense. You're a silly troll.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I find it weird that someone is complaining and whining, about people complaining and whining.

You seem to want people to disagree with, since by your own words, your posts are useless and irrelevant. And why do something that is useless and irrelevant? Well, because you like annoying other people. It all makes sense. You're a silly troll.
Lmao you sound like all of the other MMH fanbitches. I love making all of you mad. Please cry more.

If people expressing their opinions on a public forum is anathema to you, might I reconsider not browsing a forum?

On a side note. Did anyone notice how weird the timing for the announcement was? Lobo isn't even out yet. Gameplay in a WEEK.

Feels like they got caught off guard.
To be honest, they probably were. I don't know what's going on at Microsoft, but this is the second time a character's been put up there without them actually being available.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Polls speak for themselves.

As do reactions on facebook.
Oh was I talking to you?...

Anyway on this lovely ball of dirt people with negativity on their mind do tend to make the most noise...I have also seen many that are happy about Batgirl...its all subjective as are polls ...polls are always subjective on many levels and should never be taken as fact...
In general these polls have grown to be way more in legend then they were in practice

JaredL

Oh was I talking to you?...

Anyway on this lovely ball of dirt people with negativity on their mind do tend to make the most noise...I have also seen many that are happy about Batgirl...its all subjective as are polls ...polls are always subjective on many levels and should never be taken as fact...
In general these polls have grown to be way more in legend then they were in practice
That's why Lobos reveals was mired with people pissed off.

Saint Op Omen

That's why Lobos reveals was mired with people pissed off.
Indeed there were a lot people saying who the hell is this and ...I don't care for him...and he fights like a hillbilly...
But perspective rules all...also Lobo was from before the entire list was outted which I do believe goes beyond the Batgirl hate...

JaredL

Indeed there were a lot people saying who the hell is this and ...I don't care for him...and he fights like a hillbilly...
But perspective rules all...also Lobo was from before the entire list was outted which I do believe goes beyond the Batgirl hate...
If you think the majority of people hated Lobo when announced, then I hate a bridge I want to sell you.

Saint Op Omen

If you think the majority of people hated Lobo when announced, then I hate a bridge I want to sell you.
Majority?...I do not remember using this word...do you know that in all likelyhood a majority of people do not care about you...does that make that the prevailing better opinion...probably not..being in a majority does not strenthen a arguement ...China would love that though...
The haters are loud ...loud does not equal right...its an opinion that is fine to have but it does not matter more then anothers ...quite an ego you have there

JaredL

Majority?...I do not remember using this word...do you know that in all likelyhood a majority of people do not care about you...does that make that the prevailing better opinion...probably not..being in a majority does not strenthen a arguement ...China would love that though...
The haters are loud ...loud does not equal right...its an opinion that is fine to have but it does not matter more then anothers ...quite an ego you have there
If the haters are loud, why did people not hate Lobo? Again, you are telling me that only people who hate the game ever say anything, and there is this magical silent majority.

And being in a majority DOES strengthen your argument if that is relevant. When it comes to DLC then fan input>corporate input.

On a side note. Did anyone notice how weird the timing for the announcement was? Lobo isn't even out yet. Gameplay in a WEEK.

Feels like they got caught off guard.
That's part of the reason why a lot of us, including Batgirl fans, thought she might just be a skin. Then they just came out and said she's a fighter.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Those bat-claws look the perfect size to wrap around someones neck and stab then with that pointy center portion. I can see it now. KA-CHA! Right in the adam's apple.

JaredL

That's part of the reason why a lot of us, including Batgirl fans, thought she might just be a skin. Then they just came out and said she's a fighter.
Skin would have worked really well. There are lots of people she could have been a skin for.

However, for characters that people actually wanted, there aren't a lot of easy substitutions. MMH for example can't just be plopped onto anyone as a skin. If they did it with The Arrow skin, they should have done it here.

Skin would have worked really well. There are lots of people she could have been a skin for.

However, for characters that people actually wanted, there aren't a lot of easy substitutions. MMH for example can't just be plopped onto anyone as a skin. If they did it with The Arrow skin, they should have done it here.
It almost feels like they rushing them out to try and get Zod out roughly around the same time as MOS if only a few days late or just rushing them cause they might have a 5th or even 6th DLC in the wing.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
If they wanted a female character they could have picked from Power Girl, Starfire, Zatanna, Supergirl, Black Canary, and so the list goes on of more popular, more interesting characters.

If they wanted a female bat character they could have put in Poison Ivy, who'd at the very least be visually unique and likely fun to play.

If they wanted a female bat character with "bat" in their name, they could have put in Batwoman, the actually interesting version of Batgirl. I guess gay characters don't get cross-promotion at DC yet, even if their books are on another level in terms of writing and art.
I would have loved Ivy. I think she is just as, if not more, well-known than Batgirl.

Guess now I won't be buying any DLC characters if Zod/Scorpion happen. Which is good for me, I guess, didn't really need to spend more on this game.

Saint Op Omen

If the haters are loud, why did people not hate Lobo? Again, you are telling me that only people who hate the game ever say anything, and there is this magical silent majority.

And being in a majority DOES strengthen your argument if that is relevant. When it comes to DLC then fan input>corporate input.
The funny thing is I am not argueing with your point of view just your point of argueing...
But yes I was accually on a forum were post like a mention were there and I said the same about Lobo...lots of different fans for this game...Lobo should have been a more widely known guy ...nobody knows him and so forth...I like him...
Strenth and being right are not the same...

Well, she's as good as in so nothing we can do about it now.

Best case scenario they give her the Cyber Sub-Zero treatment and make her play differently enough not to be a clone. If they can do that then she gets a pass in my book.

JaredL

Well, she's as good as in so nothing we can do about it now.

Best case scenario they give her the Cyber Sub-Zero treatment and make her play differently enough not to be a clone. If they can do that then she gets a pass in my book.
That's a given though. They can give anyone different gameplay. They can put in John Stewart in the game and make him radically different to Hal Jordan. Wouldn't be a good thing though.