What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
i find it relevant, too much and it's a batman fighting with guests.
It is relevant to the game. I was specifically posting to someone who wasn't sure if NRS would make them play very different. He wasn't wondering about the plethora of Batman characters. I know you hate Batman randomdude... but come on now. :16Bit

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
didn't really see positive comments, and who doesn't like on facebook? they would like 9/11 if it were on facebook. i was just saying that a lot of people are mad, not the case with lobo (at least not as much)
Exactly! Confirmation bias at work.

You're looking for the negative comments and you accept those as proof of her unpopularity, but you discount the "likes" and can't see the positive comments. She has more likes than any other recent post on the Injustice Facebook page, with 11,214 clicks in the last 18 hours, whereas the Lobo announcement has 6,892 since April 18. Assuming the impossible, that her announcement will get no more "likes" in the next 2 weeks when she ties the lifetime of the Lobo announcement, 62% more people are motivated to click "like" when they read about her.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Exactly! Confirmation bias at work.

You're looking for the negative comments and you accept those as proof of her unpopularity, but you discount the "likes" and can't see the positive comments. She has more likes than any other recent post on the Injustice Facebook page, with 11,214 clicks in the last 18 hours, whereas the Lobo announcement has 6,892 since April 18. Assuming the impossible, that her announcement will get no more "likes" in the next 2 weeks when she ties the lifetime of the Lobo announcement, 62% more people are motivated to click "like" when they read about her.
Thank you. He did make a point though. People "like" everything. I think we need to just wait for the sales figures. That is the most significant proof. Right now we can only speculate. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Well Batman really took off from being Supes friend...so at its core its all supermans fault...
I am a Batman fan. So I don't really care. Just saying that it would cause less salt from people who ACTUALLY thought their favorite DC character was going to make it in. I cant speak for anyone but myself. I am just glad I got Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Joker, Harley, Bane, and Catwoman. I love those guys.
:16Bit

I voted for her in that poll even knowing the odds. Power Girl won because tits. Plain and fucking simple.
I didn't participate in that poll, but I like Power Girl and it isn't because "tits" I know you don't mean EVERYONE voted for her because of that. But I for example, like her because she does bad-ass shit like take a radio signal sent from a villain from 3 different locations around the world and triangulated his position. based on the broadcast. She's successful and rich with her business she runs. She takes a beating, and dishes one out. And she's a genuine good guy in the series.

That aside...

I'm not dissappointed with either selection lol.

Sorry had to get that out of me, I generally don't like characters for just "sexiness" though it's a plus I guess.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I am a Batman fan. So I don't really care. Just saying that it would cause less salt from people who ACTUALLY thought their favorite DC character was going to make it in. I cant speak for anyone but myself. I am just glad I got Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Joker, Harley, Bane, and Catwoman. I love those guys.
:16Bit
same here...I do like Flash the best..but will say without question my favorite city is Gotham...I love Red Hood but anyone added to the game that play well is fine with me...
Batgirl was my wifes #1 so I'm happy there...and with all this salt I may have to use her myself...but I do think its misplaced..

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
same here...I do like Flash the best..but will say without question my favorite city is Gotham...I love Red Hood but anyone added to the game that play well is fine with me...
Batgirl was my wifes #1 so I'm happy there...and with all this salt I may have to use her myself...but I do think its misplaced..
I know. I am still hoping for Ivy or Red Hood DLC to plague the second season pass IF they do one. I would be rolling. I think I talked to you before though... Someone's wife loved Batgirl. I am not sure.

Play her for the salt. It is as good a reason as any. :16Bit

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I know. I am still hoping for Ivy or Red Hood DLC to plague the second season pass IF they do one. I would be rolling. I think I talked to you before though... Someone's wife loved Batgirl. I am not sure.

Play her for the salt. It is as good a reason as any. :16Bit
Yep that was me...
Salt aside I would have had to learn her anyway and I just like her in general she is rather defiant and I like that...

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
That's a given though. They can give anyone different gameplay. They can put in John Stewart in the game and make him radically different to Hal Jordan. Wouldn't be a good thing though.
Would be for his fans dude.
Rather have him or Kyle over a lot of so-called unqiue characters.

Interesting I wonder how she will play. Actually quite happy with this as its one of the few comic series that intrest me and if she made it in the game the only one im lacking is blue beetle. I dont expect him to make it in Im certain the leaked list is legit now 2/4 is fairly accurate.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Interesting I wonder how she will play. Actually quite happy with this as its one of the few comic series that intrest me and if she made it in the game the only one im lacking is blue beetle. I dont expect him to make it in Im certain the leaked list is legit now 2/4 is fairly accurate.
You're getting a like just for liking Batgirl.