What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This is just a recap of a previous article we had but for those who are just hearing the news... Batgirl, who leaked on the Xbox Live downloadable content area has recently been confirmed via NetherRealm Studios via Facebook. Yep, it's another 'Batman' character and this is also yet another female character to add to the already impressive roster. As being told to us on Facebook, expect to see her gameplay next week!
batgirl.jpg
Source: InjusticeGame

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Did you jump out of your seat? I know I did. Excited for her gameplay? Is she your favorite?

Did I sound like the twitter guy?:16Bit
I jumped through my roof with excitement! I can't wait for her gameplay! I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I see it! Bro.. she's been my favorite since like forever!

Neclord

Noob
So a DLC character I'm not interested in has been confirmed, that just ruined my experience with Injustice.

Because you know, I bought the game only to play the dlc characters. I haven't touched the game once because I was only planning on playing the dlc characters which means I didn't play the game at all.
The game was not fun before the dlc characters and since the dlc characters being released are ones that I don't want, this game sucks, I'm gonna sit here and cry about it, and I have lost my respect for NRS!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
So a DLC character I'm not interested in has been confirmed, that just ruined my experience with Injustice.

Because you know, I bought the game only to play the dlc characters. I haven't touched the game once because I was only planning on playing the dlc characters which means I didn't play the game at all.
The game was not fun before the dlc characters and since the dlc characters being released are ones that I don't want, this game sucks, I'm gonna sit here and cry about it, and I have lost my respect for NRS!
I agree. In fact I didn't purchase the game yet. I am still waiting for the DLC. Why play the main roster when we can use 4 characters?:16Bit