What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
whats the green giant thats on my canned veggies doing in my batgirl thread? No. Just. No. I'm terribly sorry if you like this character, but dear god no. Not after what happened on the front page thread.
Dafuq happened? Just more salt?

Dafuq happened? Just more salt?
Pretty much, that whole thread reminded me of all the past threads on Eventhubs or SRK that complained about "newest character reveal being in MvC3 over Mega Man/X". I was all about him being in the game, then I witnessed that, and let's just say I'm somewhat glad the only thing that happened for Megaman last year was his inclusion in Project Zone X.

Megaman Syndrome, and well, the fact that I never actually cared for MMH to begin with *SHOCK GASP WHAT A PERSON DOESN'T WANT HIM IN THE GAME?*

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I'm just crossing my fingers that there will be more than 4 dlc characters, because like it or not, the "spoiled" choices are lackluster. I'm offering my Bane services to anyone looking to get their batgirl put in a wheelchair so she can go ahead and be Oracle.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
I just hope they didn't give her high heels cause she's a woman. I know DC gave them to her but this is NRS take, they don't have to include them. I really don't get why NRS (or any game/comic company) has such a huge boner for putting warrior women in high heels.

If you really want them then just make a damn succubus already. At least there it'd make sense since they are pretty much sex incarnate. Capcom was smart enough to do that when they made Darkstalkers.

Hell Juri is pretty much sex personified in Street Fighter and her default doesn't have her wearing them or any footwear for that matter, she's barefoot.
Combat boots are HAWT

true only chicks like Wondy are excused cause she's fucking bulletproof.
I can excuse Skarlet since she's a blood monster and for all we know the high heels are actually her feet. Everything else about her including her cloths and weapons are made out of blood. Morrgin and Lilith, well, they're succubus. Really if it's a goddess or demon or some other supernatural creature not subject to human anatomy or defy laws of physics by like flying I can turn a blind eye and give them a free pass.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I thought she was invulnerable like Supes?
It's really inconsistent, she can handle things like Supes punching her back to earth and still able to stand, but she can get hurt by a bullet. That's why the bracelets are there.

In the injustice universe, she is bullet proof apparently.