What's new

Breakthrough Batgirl - Confirmed and Expect Her First Gameplay Soon!

So Joker stole Luthor's nanotech to create that godly crowbar? :eek: No wonder I'm so free to it.

So don't kill me for asking this, as it's been awhile since this was a relevant topic of discussion, but who is voicing her again? A lot of people were saying certain voice actors were in the credits that previously voiced certain characters in the past (not sure who voiced babs in the cartoons or anything for that matter).
Could be Tara Strong, she voiced Barbara for Batman: The Animated Series, but for some reason I doubt it. She's already pulling double duty in this game. :p

but seriously, those claws are weird, do they spin or something? seems spinny, i need to see those on action to get my doubts off, are they tazers? do they stab? just slashing? grabs? please NRS.
That's why it's interesting. It was really unexpected. We kept expecting something like the comics and kept forgetting this is NRS take on the DC characters.

So far I'm really interested in seeing where they are taking this.

So I did some lookin' around, and yeah, Kimberly Brooks was found in the game's credits. For those of y'all that don't know, Kimmy voiced Oracle in the Batman: Arkham games.

Oracle's lines @ 1:36 mark in vid below

Dunno bout y'all, but I can dig it.

Komatose

The Prettiest
So I did some lookin' around, and yeah, Kimberly Brooks was found in the game's credits. For those of y'all that don't know, Kimmy voiced Oracle in the Batman: Arkham games.

Oracle's lines @ 1:36 mark in vid below

Dunno bout y'all, but I can dig it.
Sounds like the same woman who voiced Oracle in DCUO. Nice. I like it.

I didn't realize high heels was the appropriate attire for crime fighting.
I. Fucking. Hate. Combat High Heels.

Scanty clothing? Poinless sure but you can still fight in it.

High heels? You'll break your ankle trying to jump in them or face plant or trip and break your neck running in them.

At least I can excuse Killer Frost and WW cause they fly and probably use....whatever it is their power is that makes them fly make themselves balanced when on the ground.

Does anyone know if this reveal will be at another random streamed event? I skipped the Lobo announcement stream because I didn't want to watch Lobo with a side of homophobic comments being spewed every 45 seconds.
I swear I feel like I'm the only one who can watch a video and not pay attention to the chat. No offense meant to you.

But isn't there an option to turn off the chat? I remember one where you just replace it with recommended videos.

I swear I feel like I'm the only one who can watch a video and not pay attention to the chat. No offense meant to you.

But isn't there an option to turn off the chat? I remember one where you just replace it with recommended videos.
as a stream monster, it is my duty to pay 80% attention to the chat, 10% to the stream, and another 10% to post "when's DC" every 5 minutes.

she could kill the riddler with shit like that, that totally doesn't makes sense.
For normal humans yes, but for super strong guys like Doomsday or Grundy? They'll live. Plust everyone has Superman pills now.

Wouldn't it be funny if those claw gauntlets made her a power character instead a gadget one? XD

sea_guy

Monitor
I can't help but laugh at how many people bothered to 'like' (or didn't) what should be exciting news.

Poor NRS, I really hope this was out of their hands, and one day they'll be allowed to openly place the blame on WB/DC editorial. UMVC3 Ghost Rider all over again.

I can't help but laugh at how many people bothered to 'like' (or didn't) what should be exciting news.

Poor NRS, I really hope this was out of their hands, and one day they'll be allowed to openly place the blame on WB/DC editorial. UMVC3 Ghost Rider all over again.
heyyy now, ghost rider was godlike. If you want random as hell choices made by the company, say Nova or the exclusion of SCOTT SUMMERS.

whats the green giant thats on my canned veggies doing in my batgirl thread? No. Just. No. I'm terribly sorry if you like this character, but dear god no. Not after what happened on the front page thread.

I just hope they didn't give her high heels cause she's a woman. I know DC gave them to her but this is NRS take, they don't have to include them. I really don't get why NRS (or any game/comic company) has such a huge boner for putting warrior women in high heels.

If you really want them then just make a damn succubus already. At least there it'd make sense since they are pretty much sex incarnate. Capcom was smart enough to do that when they made Darkstalkers.

Hell Juri is pretty much sex personified in Street Fighter and her default doesn't have her wearing them or any footwear for that matter, she's barefoot.