What's new

ask scorpion thread

Would it be so hard to post what it is before, so you don't make someone break out their recording equipment for Spear -> Uppercut combo.

If you explain what it actually is, chances are someone can tell you if it's new tech or not. Then if it turns out to be, record it for all of us to cream our pants over.

A senseless thread about some "tech" that we probably already know about or is completely useless in a competitive match

Thanks for wasting out time :)

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
You sound like a 4th grader bro' lol

You made an entire thread and you didn't post anything useful or important

You could've PM'd your starting post to someone and had a video of this "tech" in no time
Well it seems like if its not REO or CDJR then nobody else cares about something small. I never said it was "NEW" I said that I might of just found something. But since nobody wants to put forth the effort and say Yes ill get on live and show me what it is, then to me it seems like nobody cares.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Right, because getting on Live is easy with a game that's largely played by PS3 owners. Whee.....
I'd like to know what it is, but if you don't want to tell me, you don't want to to tell me. You don't have to make excuses and blame other posters. : (

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
some scorpion was doing takedowns to me and i couldn't punish it.. then i tried it and even kung lao's uppercut didn't punish it. i play online btw.

just how safe is takedown?

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
dude this thread has a date. if you're afraid someone will jack your claim to the new tech u can just refer to this thread. so spill it mate.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Well it seems like if its not REO or CDJR then nobody else cares about something small. I never said it was "NEW" I said that I might of just found something. But since nobody wants to put forth the effort and say Yes ill get on live and show me what it is, then to me it seems like nobody cares.
Everybody wants to know what it is, but you are acting like 12 years old kid...............TYM is about helping eachother....we will be happy if you explain it or post a video ...............So be nice please, dont be like the SSf4 abd Tekken players.

loogie

Noob
He should just not tell us the tech until Crazy Dominican lets us in on that new Kitana tech that's been buzzing lately ;P
the Kitana thing is the most childish i've seen in TYM.... if they have something then share it, if not then zip it! there is no point in mentioning a 'secret' then letting people speculate and guess.
i lost some respect towards these guys, from this. if they were not pros they would have been treated as being childish but no one is saying anything since they are pros and place in top8s, etc.

the OP on the other hand, wanted to SHARE the 'tech' and test it out before posting with a video and he got pummeled on the board.

Husteen

Noob.
i think it's safER on block but not completely safe. i didn't like that tweak, scorpion would eat a D4 into an uninterruptible string after i blocked his takedown.

ELC

Scrublord McGee
the Kitana thing is the most childish i've seen in TYM.... if they have something then share it, if not then zip it! there is no point in mentioning a 'secret' then letting people speculate and guess.
i lost some respect towards these guys, from this. if they were not pros they would have been treated as being childish but no one is saying anything since they are pros and place in top8s, etc.

the OP on the other hand, wanted to SHARE the 'tech' and test it out before posting with a video and he got pummeled on the board.
Don't know much about the first part (the way you word it makes it sound like bull shit though), but the second ... would you believe the OP if he found a 200% true-reset with Scorpion, without posting any information on how to do it? Now imagine he didn't even mention anything about what the new tech is: that is this thread. Slips, King, and all others who have captured info on Scorpion's surprisingly limitless amount of tech did without being asked. Heck, I think Seven or someone else posted the D4 AA without a video: just a description.

It's like having someone choose between a boat and a mystery box--the mystery box could contain a yacht, but it could also contain tickets to a crappy comedy club.

EDIT: As the TC of the Scorpion Tech Compilation, I should probably add all the stuff that's been added recently.

loogie

Noob
Don't know much about the first part (the way you word it makes it sound like bull shit though), but the second ... would you believe the OP if he found a 200% true-reset with Scorpion, without posting any information on how to do it? Now imagine he didn't even mention anything about what the new tech is: that is this thread. Slips, King, and all others who have captured info on Scorpion's surprisingly limitless amount of tech did without being asked. Heck, I think Seven or someone else posted the D4 AA without a video: just a description.

It's like having someone choose between a boat and a mystery box--the mystery box could contain a yacht, but it could also contain tickets to a crappy comedy club.
what i saw from OP was a request to test it with someone THEN post it if viable ... now some of the guys in here dont want to waste time and others have indeed volunteered, at least the OP is trying to share (in a way). it would certainly be quicker if he described it and we could critique and see how viable it is but compare it to the Kitana thing .. this is nothing! the Kitana one has been "buzzing" for couple of weeks now. and STILL nothing posted, no description no video, nothing! basically just throwing a bone to the community and downright being childish .... you can find this on the Kitana board somewhere.

dude the status of the player isnt important lol
if you found something you shouldve posted it in written form and then someone couldve tested it and made a video
just like we did for the double spear tech
its all about developing the character